Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 alpha alkylation and liver damage

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
How many guys here use oral steroids? did you know most oral steroids are dangerous to the liver because of 17 alpha alkylation? do you know what 17 alpha alkylation is? want to know how to combat possible liver damage, read on...

17aa: http://www.evolutionary.org/17-alpha-alkylation

methyl-testosterone-17alpha-alkylation.jpg

bro abusing oral steroids is not a good idea...hope more young bros read this....

I think it's become an even bigger problem today. I see a lot of the newer guys especially doing harm to their livers by abusing dosages and cycles lengths. You even see guys stacking motile methylated orals without using the proper supports. I don't ever recommend running an oral more than 6 weeks at a time, and never recommend stacking it with anything else methylated. Some of the doses people are running with highly toxic orals like Anadrol or Winstrol really blow my mind as well.

Excellent to post this. I have had friends with a good amount of liver damage that easily could have been avoided.

Can you imagine that high school kids are abusing the orals and not taking anything else to support them at all. Not only are they not doing it the smart way but their 16,17 and 18 years old. That is destroying them at that age! I just had a friends little brother who is almost 18 gain some serious size off D-bol I think (he doesnt even know for sure what it is). He tried to brag to me at the gym about it cause i use to be 185 before a truck accident a year ago and thinks he knows it all. I hope I can lure him on here so he'll actually learn something. Shit! I learm stuff on here everyday and at 18 your brains a sponge still. Thanks for the read, Wolfpackalpha. Hopefully the right people read this.

How many guys here use oral steroids? did you know most oral steroids are dangerous to the liver because of 17 alpha alkylation? do you know what 17 alpha alkylation is? want to know how to combat possible liver damage, read on...

Tudca is a must for people who insist on using orals with every cycle but i agree orals are very often overused and abused.Especially by those who dont like to pin

Can you imagine that high school kids are abusing the orals and not taking anything else to support them at all. Not only are they not doing it the smart way but their 16,17 and 18 years old. That is destroying them at that age! I just had a friends little brother who is almost 18 gain some serious size off D-bol I think (he doesnt even know for sure what it is). He tried to brag to me at the gym about it cause i use to be 185 before a truck accident a year ago and thinks he knows it all. I hope I can lure him on here so he'll actually learn something. Shit! I learm stuff on here everyday and at 18 your brains a sponge still. Thanks for the read, Wolfpackalpha. Hopefully the right people read this.

teenagers are most at risk for this because their bodies are still developing so they tend to really get hurt with these orals.. plus they think just cause pro hormones were legal that they are safer than injectables for example.. and its the opposite.

now that they are banned and its an even playing field maybe we can start educating these teens that not only should orals be avoided but all steroids should be too.

glad you liked the article i hope everyone is a mentor and shows it to their eager teenage relatives/friends.. my main motivation in writing it was to save even a few teens from making a horrible mistake .. this is the only article on the internet about alpha alkylation so i spent many hours researching it

Last edited:
Tudca is a must for people who insist on using orals with every cycle but i agree orals are very often overused and abused.Especially by those who dont like to pin

I will second this! The I've is a resilient organ, but also damned temperamental with certain meds setting off the enzyme alarms..

teenagers are most at risk for this because their bodies are still developing so they tend to really get hurt with these orals.. plus they think just cause pro hormones were legal that they are safer than injectables for example.. and its the opposite.

now that they are banned and its an even playing field maybe we can start educating these teens that not only should orals be avoided but all steroids should be too.

glad you liked the article i hope everyone is a mentor and shows it to their eager teenage relatives/friends.. my main motivation in writing it was to save even a few teens from making a horrible mistake .. this is the only article on the internet about alpha alkylation so i spent many hours researching it

All America need so do is outlaw something if they want it to be sought out, and abused. I'm a former Marine, and earned the right to say the largest Ponte scheme in American history has been the war on drugs. We should be ashamed of ourselves for allowing a FREE COUNTRY to outlaw any drug whatsoever. That's right.. As truly free people in a truly free country, no government has any business telling the people what they can and cannot put in their bodies. And in addition, we should be responsible for our actions vs have stupid ass laws that are only there for pure control. I look at Portugal, and remember hearing how bad their crime rates were before they legalized every drug known to man. After they legalized everything across the board, their crime rates started falling. In addition, teens no longer had the mystique of sneaking around doing illegal (exciting), stuff, and it became unpopular to use, hence the crime rates falling, and teens no longer being seen in groups on the streets, using hard drugs, all the way down to smoking weed. ALL of it has decreased since legalization, and I can actually imagine how many teens here would cut out the stupid shit if we did the same as Portugal...

^^ I don't disagree with that but lets try and stick to the topic of the thread please which is alpha alkylation.. this is the ONLY article on the internet which actually discusses it and gets into methyl process of comparing injectables to orals.

a lot of people don't know what happens when they put an oral steroid into their body or the process of methylating a steroid and this article explains it from A to Z

education is the #1 thing, if teens were educated on this stuff they would be less likely to do it period.

Last edited:
I'm a former Marine

No you're not. The brainwashing lasts forever. I've earned the right to say that. Semper Fi Marine!

Thank you for the article. Interesting to see Dianabol is methylated version of Equipoise.

I've always relied on them for instant gratification and that's really all they were. I'm slowly learning oral's are not worth the risk. There are other options if you must kick start a cycle.

^^^ I honestly don't use orals very often if at all anymore.. I much prefer to inject twice a week and keep things simple

orals make me feel blah anyway.. exception is var or proviron.

but this article isn't a bash for orals at all.. they do have their place, and nothing wrong with a newb doing a 4 week cycle of 20mg a day of dbol just to start out as long as he uses n2guard for protection and runs his bloodwork as everyone should.

I just want people to know what happens when they take an oral and how it works and people should definitely learn how to monitor their liver values as shown in the article and what they mean

Last edited:

I agree, the banning of those pro hormones was the best thing for them. They were dangerous cause they were sold ovc and teens or young adults think their okay to take. So, they take to much for to long and just like that your health has gone out the window before ya know it.

I think the fact that orals are (literally) easier to swallow than the notion of pinning is one big draw for younger guys. If its a neat looking little pill, it must be okay to take, right? And then there is the fact that when you mess with AAS in general, before you would ever see any physical signs of damage as a result, you have already messed up your system. So many organs and hormones are impacted by any use of AAS at all, but being young, if you can't SEE the damage, it can't be THAT bad, right?

Take smoking for an example- if your chest was transparent and you could see what cigarettes were doing to your lungs, how long would it take anyone to see that and quit? The fact they risk permanent liver damage using orals just doesn't phase them because they can't see or feel the damage. Nevermind the effect of AAS on a young body anyway.

This is a great article and the issue needs to really get out there into the mainstream for kids to get educated. They'll still probably do it- but at least they will make an informed choice.

yea, but it makes them so much more bio-available its not even funny......

think if all the PH's from 08-2012 were not methyl's in the 1st place....???? 80% of them would of done jack sh!t.

Being so liver harmful makes them so effective.

but i still see the need for boat loads of N2gaurd while running them. Nothing will ever change that. you can only beat up your body so much

A coupla points on orals.

I don't think they should exceed 25 msg a day for 4 weeks. They were never meant to be close to that high.

mg per mg, they are stronger than injectables. Imagine the results from 1000 mgs of d-bol a week?! That'd be AWESOME. lol!

I use to not give much credence to the orals being stronger until I was dosing winstrol higher than I should and longer then I should have. Man it really wrecked my stomach and my liver values where not great at all. Very nice writeup on protecting yourself and being smarter about orals.

yea, but it makes them so much more bio-available its not even funny......

think if all the PH's from 08-2012 were not methyl's in the 1st place....???? 80% of them would of done jack sh!t.

Being so liver harmful makes them so effective.

yes its discussed in the article

something like andriol gets very inconsistent results because its method of delivery is different and it bypasses the liver totally.

no doubt the process makes these orals potent and bioavailable.. very very powerful

Back
Top Bottom