Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start my first cycle!

Sure mate.

24 years old
Training for 2.5 years
Currently training 6 days a week for ~1.5 hours each day
75 kg
12-15% Body fat

Yeah, I've had a bit of a look at that thread and I figured that since it was my first cycle, I didn't really need a perfect PCT per say, but rather one that is good bang for buck and will allow me to maintain the large majority of my gains as I still have no idea how my body will react to the gear. However, please let me know if I'm screwing something up majorly! Thanks!

It does not matter if it is your first, or tenth cycle - the PCT must be always on point, and the perfect PCT is the best. If you don't do proper PCT, your body will not recover duely, and you will end up losing your gains, and needing more time before you can start the next cycle. Therefore, never go cheap on PCT - it is essential.

Also, as it has been said many times - don't use HCG - this is some nasty stuff. Better opt for HCGenerate ES - it is safer, just as effectice, and more convenient to take in pills.

And finally, I would advise you to try out the SARMs triple stack first. They are quite effective, only require a mini-pct, and will get your body conditioned for AAS use.

Hey guys!

New to this forum and gear in general, so looking for some advice if anyone has the spare time! I've done a whole lot of research, this is the cycle I've got planned for myself so far.

Week 1-10
2x 250 mg Test E weekly
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

Week 11-12
Nothing

Week 13-14
40 mg Nolva Daily (60 mg first day)
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

Week 15-16
20 mg Nolva Daily
12.5 Aromasin EOD

1. I've seen most beginner cycles to be 12 weeks in length, as such is it worth buying an extra vial to extend my cycle to this length even though I wouldn't be able to finish the whole vial? (How long till the rest 'expires'?)

2. A little bit uncertain about PCT at the moment, should I add Clomid? At the moment I'm not so inclined to add HCG as I have heard high doses during PCT can cause LH receptor insensitivity and it is better used during the cycle, however I want to avoid this for my first cycle as I want to see how I react to the Test alone. If there's anything major that I'm missing for a first time cycle, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

you can run a 10 week cycle that is fine

yes i would add clomid.

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post an update! I'm nearly 2 weeks into my cycle and everything is going pretty smoothly. No sides at all. Getting some PIP that feels quite similar to DOMS and lasts 3-4 days, but I have only injected into virgin muscles so far.

Getting mild strength gains and subtle changes in the mirror.

Here is my cycle plan so far,

Week 1-12
250 mg Test E E3D
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

Week 13
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

Week 14
2 Caps Herbal Test booster (similar to HCGenerate) Twice Daily
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

Week 15-16
40 mg Nolva ED (60 mg first day)
50 mg Clomid ED (100 mg first day)
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD
2x Caps Herbal Test booster (similar to HCGenerate) twice daily

Week 17-18
20 mg Nolva ED
25 mg Clomid ED
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

2 quick questions regarding the cycle if anyone could please help me out!

1. Running Aromasin pre PCT and during PCT. I figured that running Aromasin throughout these periods would be beneficial since it can prevent estrogenic side effects while test is still high and then feedback positively on the hypothalamus (by blocking estrogen conversion) to produce my LH and FSH when test levels get low enough in order to produce more testosterone.

2. I'm considering running a mild finisher to the cycle provided I am able to tolerate peak dosages of test well. I would like to run Anavar, but I have heard that it is very difficult to obtain good quality accurate dosed var. Is there any other steroid that I can use as a finisher to the cycle? Would like something relatively mild to tighten up my gains near the end.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Hey bro, glad to see your running your AI between the cycle and the pct. for me, that's when I want it most because the T to E ratio gets real poor. If you can and if your comfortable, stretch the run to 16 weeks. I promise you that when week 12 gets here you'll be like WTF. I just started feeling this shit - I don't wanna be done yet. You've still got time to get more!

I would run the perfect pct and also add n2guard for the duration of your cycle. It's worth it in the end.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would run the perfect pct and also add n2guard for the duration of your cycle. It's worth it in the end.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can't put a price on good support...

Back
Top Bottom