Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black widow

paja

Banned
Let's start with the presentation of this beauty, I love the costumer service the fast delivery service and the good quality of the oil that look great every compound different colors. Brothers knows I love good quality and pharmaceutical but for this products to be UG is excellent and the name jaaaa is a killer if you know what black widow those in the natural forest lol
a8e5agyg.jpg
marupahe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bro. I've already shot 1cc of test c and 1.2 cc tren e from them on Monday. Gonna do another inject on Thursday

Nice bro. I've already shot 1cc of test c and 1.2 cc tren e from them on Monday. Gonna do another inject on Thursday

Lol I see you are very happy with the gear, I'm planing to start a good combination of 2 different UG and BLACK WIDOW in one of theme lol

I was very pleased also I love the presentation and how fast the customer service was. Quality ugl in my book!
And paja pm me I may have something you wanna try lol

I was very pleased also I love the presentation and how fast the customer service was. Quality ugl in my book!
And paja pm me I may have something you wanna try lol

Yes nice presentation for a UG lab, ok bro

I'm running their EQ, shipping, communication, product, all good. Nice source for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad so many people are satisfied I'm very pleased I could bring a quality ugl! Into the eyes of so many. "Black widow lab" would like to thank everyone who has purchased from them and also all those who have emailed for a price list but are still hesitant to order. To order with confidence. And to know that we the people are what makes him strive to produce quality. I know they have put a lot of money into the product and machines and to be able to produce the lineup they have because there main focus is about the people and not the money.

As far as blood results you have seen there gear is g2g and still looking forward to all the logs that were talked about to start popping up so I can report back

Thanks

And as the quote says
A little pinch with a big effect.
Black widow labs

Back
Top Bottom