Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast & Cruise

Typhon

I'm curious to see how many of you use the b&c method. How old were you and what made you take that step? Any regets?

bro i did it for a while but its not healthy and decided to do pct, bridge, rest cycles...would recommend time off bro..healthier in the long run

I blast and cruised for about 3 years...then did an Hpta restart and now I just plan on cycling because I don't need to blast and cruise anymore

I BC. I'm 23. Not the smartest choice, but my choice non the less. I understood the risks and benifits before I made the choice. I plan to do a restart after I meet my bodybuilding goals and get that out of my system.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just started my first blast (well I have it lined up starting this week). I didn't think I would be able to reach my professional goals if I continued to cycle. So the next 2 years at least I'm going to be on. More realistically 3-5. I'm 25 years old now. I told my self if I don't reach my goals by age 30 I would quit and attempt to restart my HTPA. We will see how that works out.

I understand most of the risks, which includes being on testosterone forever (and even getting your prostate checked, seriously). And I've accepted any consequences good or bad.

I've never done it personally, I know many guys use this method.

I feel as though running a cycle for X amount of time and then hitting my PCT, works like a charm every time. The body needs a break at some point

I did it a couple years back until it just got to be Too much for my Body.
1st my Liver Enzymes got Crazy High, got them back in range.
Then my HDL took a Nose Dive, that's when I said, "Fuck This I'm Done".
I just Cycle and PCT now, and my Health is much better................................... JP
P.S.
Now I just need my Back & Hips to get onboard and I'll be Fantastic.

Tried it once, but too many things in my body went wrong, so I decided to do normal cycles, PCT's, and SARMs bridges. Feels much better, and the test figures confirm my overall felling.

I'm no where near ready to do this because my post cycle numbers are still good. Now if my numbers ever get around 400 I'll consider b&c.

I'm no where near ready to do this because my post cycle numbers are still good. Now if my numbers ever get around 400 I'll consider b&c.
Right. It comes down to your natural numbers, why they are where they are, and your understanding of delving into a lifelong commitment.

Needing trt and finished having kids made my choice easy, blast and cruise forever... However you never know what's around the corner so if I wanted more kids I have frozen embryos ready

Needing trt and finished having kids made my choice easy, blast and cruise forever... However you never know what's around the corner so if I wanted more kids I have frozen embryos ready
How much did this cost you if you don't mind my asking.

Back
Top Bottom