Join Evolutionary Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cardarine (GW-501516) difference!

The Cardarine (GW-501516) difference!

Wow, ok I have to say the GW-501516 brand from S1 = Cardarine is the best I've used. I tried unique and SS and it was just watered down shitty GW. Nothing like S1 Cardarine! I lost 10lbs. of fat in my first 6 weeks and I'm faster than every WOW. Thanks Dylan, Rick, WPA and Shrine for posting all these answers, I'm really learning.

The GW-501516 from Sarms1 is called Cardarine, it's better quality and has a better chemical make up than regular GW-50, that's why it's so effective.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? PM me

Glad youre getting such great results bro. Sarms1 is the truth and has the best sarms on the planet. Now you know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hell yeah, bro. Sarms 1 doesn't phuk around when it comes to potency.

Cardarine is the next generation GW-501516 sold exclusively by sarms1. It's more potent than regular GW-50 and more stable, leading to better results.

Dylan wasn't lying when he said it is the best quality sarms around. They have amazed me each time I've used them so far

Cardarine (GW) from sarms1 has exceeded a lot of expectations, including mine. The fat loss and endurance benefits are in a world of their own

Ramapithecus Bodybuilder D-Sand's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can vouch that Cardarine the S1 GW-501516 is the most potent out there, check my log for confirmation:
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...Cardarine)-Log

Home Erectus Bodybuilder addcd2gains's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Potent and effective, yes. However, I haven't had a decent nights sleep since I started taking it, and my stomach is always upset.. I went through a bottle of pepto yesterday and can't seem to get enough probiotics. I'm taking a break from it to see if I'm just sick or if it's the sarms that's doing all this to me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone is talking about the cutting aspects, which are great.

I have been using it while bulking. It has really helped me stay lean. I am eating eating shit, and taking insulin.. so that is kind of a big deal. Since I started my cycle 3-4 weeks ago, I have put on 20+ pounds, and hardly any of that is fat.

It is great for whatever your goals are.