Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Checking in.

Looking good. Keep training hard.

STICK TO THE PLAN. Don't make the mistake a lot of competitors do and make a lot of last minute changes due to stress, worrying about not being ready etc.

Stick to the plan and turn your brain off. Don't make any last minute changes. It will always back fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely true. To get truly shredded, you are going to need to suffer.

VERY FEW people can get inside out shredded eating 300+ grams of carbs per day.
I agree 100% but you know everyone is different. I personally don't like eating a lot of carbs regardless the situation. Don't like to do more than 50g per meal but I'll only do that in the first meal and the rest only 25g. After training I go no carbs. My training partner doesn't understand it but 150g a day max is all I need. Start to feel bloated with more than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Good luck bro - but I gotta ask - what's your shoulder press max? Crazy huge/impressive.
Honestly man I don't train shoulders. I might do them 2 or 3 times a month but that's about it. I used to train them a ton but I always kept it fairly light. Never went over 2 plates on military and never over 125lbs dumbbells.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can't fucking believe it's just over 3 weeks till show time! Here are some pics from tonight just board at the house. About to go do some cardio....

e6e0fd1b56e22093156b3d47ccf4b885.jpg
50939422806f04e7d553c9b67ceef3c4.jpg
536729d42656fa2e41d25421f2936507.jpg

Coming down from 280 to 230ish has been a fucking journey...here we are though with just 25 days to go....

Halo will be added this Sunday. I added some GW for fun. No real just figured hey why not...
At this point.looks like I will come under weight. I'm trying to hover here at 230. Actually weighed 228 a couple hours ago... anyway. Want to hover here and tighten things up.with the halo.

It's all coming together. I've gotten some extreamly positive feedback on the package I'm about to bring. Just keep pushing one day at a time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My man looking like a Spartan warrior, killer chest striations too. I know your giving 110% for this comp but definitely looking forward to next article. Big things coming your way, I can feel it

Back
Top Bottom