Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen off period

nervje

Ive got a question about the 'off period' on clen. I know when youre coming off the 2 week clen cycle your metabolism drops below your normal (non clen using) metabolism, but for how long?
I also know its wise to take some ephedrin while off, but can i drink shittons of coffee instead too, and will this speed the 'recovery' process up? Please also dont tell me that clen doesnt make that much of a difference or that its side effects outweigh the positive effects, i already know that. My diet is spot on and ive used clen before, but never really found an answer to the 'how long it takes for your natural fat burning metabolism to come back?' Question as im trying to optimize my cut, especially after the clen cycles.

bro clenbuterol shouldn't mess with your metabolism hard enough to alter it....you'll be able to get in the groove after you stop using it...with clen combine with cardarine....

I've never Heard of Clen Altering Metabolism.

Now if you meant - Beta-2 Receptors ?
On your Off 2 Weeks you can take Benadryl at night before bed.
Or you can take Ketotifen - Benadryl is Much Cheaper and works just as well.

The Last Thing that you would want to do is to take "Ephedrine" on your Off Weeks.
Ephedrine and Clenbuterol have Two Different yet similar mechanisms of action.
The Clen has Shut-Down your Beta-2 Receptors, so the Ephedrine will do little for you.

So your Clen Cycle should look like this.
2 Weeks on Clen
2 Weeks Off with Benadryl.
You can Repeat this, but don't go Past 16 Weeks in Total.
I Personally think that this is Too Long of a Time. I Usually will keep it to 8 to 12 Weeks Total........................................... JP
P.S.
Remember this is an Enhancement, your Diet has to be On Point, if not, you're Wasting your Times.

I also believe you may be confusing clenbuterol with something else. I have seen people that run it too long have weight gain issues when they cease use but that was due to their misuse as opposed to the drug itself. If you run it as it should be, moderately but accurately, then you should be just fine. I would recommend stacking it with GW-501516 for optimal benefits.

Clen won't mess with your metabolism, but it does carry a lot of side effects. Try something like GW which will help fat loss and have virtually no side effects

I also think he means T3.. In my opinion GW is better than both clen and t3 and a whole lot safer.. I don't like fucking with my thyroid with t3 and don't like fucking with my heart with clen

Id stay away from other stims if you're taking a clen break. Take nascent iodine at high doses if you want to boost your metabolism. In fact people who take a lot of stims needs a lot more iodine than those who don't. Especially if you're lifiting heavy weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom