Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my New Cycle

Throw some more info up, previous cycles, goal, stats, pct. Unless you are just asking if the dosages for the listed length is okay?

Throw some more info up, previous cycles, goal, stats, pct. Unless you are just asking if the dosages for the listed length is okay?

ya thats basically what I was asking, i've done enough cycles with each of these compounds to know what works well for me as far as doses go and what compounds my body responds well too. Was just thinking of what y'all thought of the cycle length for each compound.

but to give more info i've done about 6 cycles in 10 years and i've used these compounds before. i've done sust and dbol, test tren, test deca, etc.

was wondering if it was best to run the npp for 5 weeks and tren ace for 5 weeks, or maybe up the dose to 450mg of each and shorten it to 4 weeks each. Thanks.

Throwing up two 19 nor in a cycle is a disaster and top of that you put two orals. Are you for real?
What are your goal with that kind of cycle I assume not ending up in hospital right.

1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-10 Sust 550mg EW
1-5 NPP 100mg EOD
6-10 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
9-12 Tbol 60mg ED

I don't think its enough time to really get the full effect of either tren or NPP. Extend the cycle to 16 weeks and do each for 8weeks. I would have NPP higher because at 400mg a week it will work but magic is over 600mg IMO

I agree on the npp. As for the orals, you have a 5 week break so take your liver protection and you will be ok.

I think they need to be run longer to get full effects. well I don't think I know it. tren ace fun really starts week 5 or 6.. that's when the pumps and strength get out of control

so essentially you are just stopping before the fun starts with both the NPP and tren and not taking advantage of the fun

Throwing up two 19 nor in a cycle is a disaster and top of that you put two orals. Are you for real?
What are your goal with that kind of cycle I assume not ending up in hospital right.

slow down slick, i prob know over 100 people who have ran a test, tren, deca cycle and said it was the best there is, if u run the right compounds with it to take care of the progesterone it is nothing to worry about.

you can certainly run two nandrolones together but that doesn't make it the most optimal... what's the MAIN GOAL from your cycle?

I don't think its enough time to really get the full effect of either tren or NPP. Extend the cycle to 16 weeks and do each for 8weeks. I would have NPP higher because at 400mg a week it will work but magic is over 600mg IMO

My thoughts as well. That is too short for both compounds in my opinion. Even with short esters I would recommend 8 week runs of them at a time to get the most effect.

I'd just drop the tbol personally. It seems to be overshadowed by all the other potent compounds. I dont feel it will add anything.

Sust should be run at least 12 weeks and I wouldn't run NPP or tren for that short of a time. I would do 8wks minimum. I would just pick one or the other and run that for 8-10wks and run the sust for 12wks.

Back
Top Bottom