Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol bp 50mg

TreyG

I have a bunch of Dbol from a while back. They are pink square with BP on one side and 50 on the other with a line down the middle. Suppose to be Balkan Pharm 50 mg. Have any of you guys used these? And if so how did you like them?

I believe I may have something very similar looking from years ago. Was supposed to be anavar. But don't think it has 50 on the back. I haven't really looked at them in years. They just sit there lol.

I looked at the ones I have. They are a yellow credit color and say 10 on the back. So not the same as yours.

I remember having used some dbol that was similar to yours. Was pretty good. But it was a long time ago, so I don't remember the exact readings it had on it.

I have the same. They are really good but I don't like the 50mgs because I like to spread it out through the day

the first dbol I ran were napoisms and its hard to compare any other brand to those.. they were the best.. that was many years ago though, not even sure you can find legit ones anymore.. the dbol I have ran since just does not compare to those

I have never used that brand but 50mg dbol was always too much for me. 30mg is my go to dosage. At 50mg I start getting really bad lower back pumps.

Make sure to use a liver/organ aid when using dbol. n2guard at 7 capsules/day. Also keep an eye on blood pressure.

Back
Top Bottom