Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol

sahevics

Registered
I was interested in dianabol. I have read articles but still don't quit understand the cycle. I want to be safe and not hurt myself. Can you help me with what products to use while on dianabol and after?

An oral only steroid cycle is going to leave very little in the way of keepable gains post cycle. Not only that, dbol is extremely liver toxic. I suggest doing a SARMS cycle instead. It will be a much better option all around.

Look into the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

When using Dianabol you need to control estrogen levels with and aromatase inhibitor, such as Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. You must use the AIs from the first day of the cycle, and not wait till the side effects appear like some people do. Also, all oral steroids are liver toxic, so you will need to take a liver protecting supplement. The best one out there is N2Guard - need 5 caps a day minimum.
However, I strongly advise you not to use DBol solo, and even less so for a first cycle.

Okay you need to research for about another 1-3 months. Research steroids 1-2 hours a day, 3 days a week for next month or so. If you wont do that then you have absolutely no business doing AAS. Its stated everywhere that test should
Be a base for a cycle along with an AI such as Aromasin. And for PCT HCG, Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin can be used. Research research research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was interested in dianabol. I have read articles but still don't quit understand the cycle. I want to be safe and not hurt myself. Can you help me with what products to use while on dianabol and after?

4 weeks at 20-30mg per day
run an AI with it

and then run a 4 week pct

but are you ready? what are your stats?

If your going to use dbol use deca-durabolin as well, the good old deca dbol stack works wonders, you will also need arimadex.
Week 1-6= 40mg dbol a day
Week 1-12=400mg deca, 200mg every 5th day
Week 1-12=0.5mg of adex every 3rd day, or increase if needed
Week 1-14=nac as suggested on tub, tudca as suggested on tub and drink plenty of water,
After cycle looking to doing a pct. There's plenty on this site good luck.

Why dont u try tbol gains are more keeperble as dbol just comes and goes chances are u wont keep much gains if any

I am new here... how to use pls suggest me....

- - - Updated - - -

pls suggest i am very thank full to you....

Back
Top Bottom