Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen blood work

harrywho

Registered
Quick intro! I blast and cruise since early last year. Running test 750 and just bumped tren to 900 and been cycling dbol. Oh and mast 350.

Never run mast before but noticed I needed less Arimidex so Iv pretty much dropped it otherwise I feel like my estrogen has crashed.

But just got an estrogen test back 989h (55-165)
Now obviously it's hi but it's the first estrogen test iv done. I always go by feel and I thought it was ok.
Can tren scew Australian estrogen blood tests or is that just cheap American ones?

Guess I'll go home and pop some more Arimidex.
Thoughts?

Your estrogen levels are EXTREMELY high. Start aromasin at 12.5-25mg ED and get blood work done again in a week to make sure it is back down to the normal range.

If it is back in the normal range, then reduce your aromasin dosage to 12.5mg EOD.

If all you have is arimidex then dose 0.5-1mg ED until your estrogen is back in the normal range and then reduce your dosage to 0.5mg EOD. Aromasin is a much better AI choice though.

Did you get your prolactin levels checked as well? If your estrogen is that high, I suspect your prolactin levels will be high as well. You will need either caber or prami to combat high prolactin levels.

Thanks for the advice Yeh fucking hi alright thats what I thought maybe tren?

I only use arimidex so I came home and popped .5 Arimidex. You reckon .5 Ed for a couple days then back off to eod?
I usually run .25 eod for 750 test and have been for over a year and a half.
I asked for another blood test and he rejected it the fucker. Will have to go to another doc in a week.

Didn't even have itchy nips or anything when somtimes I have that's usually when I know but this time nothing. Weird. Fucking masteron playing with my head iv never run it before. Iv also got proviron maybe I'll go pop 2.

Nah prolactin was undetectable as usual I run . 5 caber e3d.

Now obviously it's hi but it's the first estrogen test iv done. I always go by feel and I thought it was ok.
Can tren scew Australian estrogen blood tests or is that just cheap American ones?

I doubt there is a difference between bloods from AU to USA and vise-versa.

Yeh I just meant iv heard tren can show up as estrogen on blood tests? But perhaps thats cheap private blood tests? Idk.

I just popped another .5 Arimidex and 2 proviron. Maybe another . 5 tomorow then go to . 5 eod. Running 30dbol and 50 drol too.

Also how hi is too hi on the liver tests? Overall I think mine is ok just a little elevated
If it's 77 when reference range peaks at 40 it's not to bad. The other ones were low. Iv heard it's not a concern until like 500.
Also just started another 4 weeks orals after 5 weeks of orals and only 10 days breaks. Will deff give it 4 weeks after this run and getting more tests in the comming week or so anyway.

Wtf! You run 750mg as a cruise dosage??? Youre nuts, i think there was a guy on this forum a few days
Ago who claimed to suffer some sort of heart attack or lung thinf and he said he ran high dosesnof test and tren for 6 months straight. 989 estrogen!!! I thought that was a typo at first, are you gonna wait til it goes to over 2000 before you stop? I hope you dont plan on cruising on nearly one gram of trenbolone. Some
Guys dont even dare to touch that dosage on cycle. After one year of all this you should be weighing nearly 270-300lbs and be ready for the Olympia, and if your not then you are wasting your time with these ridiculously high dosages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah idk where you got that from. I cruise at 250. Usually 10 week blast and 4 week cruise. But this summer I'm skipping the cruise. Just lost my job so have some time so decided to up my tren from 500 to 900.
Remember in Australia the ugl gear we have sucks compared to the shit yous get overseas. Like meditech. I ran that at 700 and was ridiculously dry and wide. Even 900 of Australian ugl stuff wouldn't come close to that.

Nah idk where you got that from. I cruise at 250. Usually 10 week blast and 4 week cruise. But this summer I'm skipping the cruise. Just lost my job so have some time so decided to up my tren from 500 to 900.
Remember in Australia the ugl gear we have sucks compared to the shit yous get overseas. Like meditech. I ran that at 700 and was ridiculously dry and wide. Even 900 of Australian ugl stuff wouldn't come close to that.

Ohhhhh. I was gonna say lol. My bad i guess i read that wrong. And yea i hear gettin gear in australia sucks. Why cant you just do an international order? Or do aussies like to look through everyones mail??

Australian customs is extremely tight. They catch it 90+ percent of the time so it's a waste of money. And iv only come across meditech once. The ugl stuff we have you have to take twice as much for less than half the results...

I'm not sure if that estrogen test was right I kinda feel worse after the 1mg adex. Will see tomorow. I was fucking my misses all weekend fine. Maybe tren did skew the results I shall see.

God damn it! It was deff a false positive from tren. I deff feel like a crashed my estro. I knew it was bullshit too. But trusted it cause it was blood work. I wasn't puffy or bloated... I didn't have itchy nips (which is my cue to take more Arimidex) and I was fucking all weekend. Now my dick is limp and I feel shit. Fucking hell! Lol.
Shit house blood tests. Should have trusted my self.

Yea dude. Estrogen coming back at 900 seems fake lol. Youd have to be taking so much test and by the time your body reached around 400-500 estrogen youd definitely know theres something wrong with you. Search it up some
More and maybe get another blood test done soon. Maybe the dude at the office forgot to put a decimal after 98 lol. And switch to Aromasin if you can. Adex can cause a big rebound in estrogen levels. Ive never seen anyones estrogen at even half of what yours reads, so this is weird. And you said you still felt good too right? Because there is no way you would feel good with nearly 9-15x estrogen levels as the average guy. So youll have to retest n see whats up.

0.5 mgs of Arimidex ED will do for now. However, it would be preferrable to run Aromasin. Also, with the two orals you are taking, a good liver support is a must. Use N2Guard for that.

Can import Arimidex easily but not aromas in. So only use arimidex.

I'm looking at the blood test and I think it is meant to be 98.9

I have a test that I had during a cruise with undetectable estro and it says <37L
The recent test says 989H

Units pmol/L
Reference (55-165)

The H is not an L. and it doesn't say at the bottom of the page or anywhere that it was hi. So idk why one is measured as L and one as H.

Exactly what Steve said.. Those are erroneous E results due to tren in your system.. Its pointless to check E levels while on tren.

Quick intro! I blast and cruise since early last year. Running test 750 and just bumped tren to 900 and been cycling dbol. Oh and mast 350.

Never run mast before but noticed I needed less Arimidex so Iv pretty much dropped it otherwise I feel like my estrogen has crashed.

But just got an estrogen test back 989h (55-165)

Guess I'll go home and pop some more Arimidex.
Thoughts?

that is nuts... holy crap

It was definitely a false positive from your tren. Depends on where you get your labs done, some use more sensitive testing that won't have a false estro like that. Labsmd for example will give accurate readings even while on tren.

Back
Top Bottom