Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fall bulking cycle

Phoenixk2

I know it's barely summer time but I'm always months ahead of myself
12 week cycle of
50mgs a day of MENT(trestolone Acetate)
100mgs a day of tren ace
Weeks 1-4 50mgs a day of naps(dbol)
Oh and I'm on trt with an Rx so I just leave the test dosage there.

bro you sure you want to pin daily? you'll feel like a pincushion....if you use tren add some cardarine gw to combat tren sides...and n2guard when you using dbol to protect liver/kidneys/organs...
http://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone-cardarine-gw-and-cardio-side-effects
I have no problem at all pinning daily. And the only Tren side I get is the loss of cardio output but during a bulk I don't do cardio. I wanna save those calories. And thanks for the other information.

Well, that what cardarine is mainly for - to recover your cardio when taking tren. Even though you are not planning to do cardio, tren can mess so badly with your breathing and cardio, that you won't even be able to do basic cardio. And yes, N2guard is a must when you take dbol. All in all, looks like a killer cycle - good luck, and keep us posted.

Man I couldn't deal with 12wks of 700 tren...wish the acne wouldn't flare up...more power to ya bro.

Never too much talk of MENT...Gains comparable to deca being a 19 nor?

Man I couldn't deal with 12wks of 700 tren...wish the acne wouldn't flare up...more power to ya bro.

Never too much talk of MENT...Gains comparable to deca being a 19 nor?
MENT is more like trens little brother without the sides. I love the stuff but it's extremely hard to find. I've got a 120mls of it stashed away. The source I got it from is gone for good. I can't find it anywhere and no one will make it for me, lol

not how i would run the cycle but if it works for you. good luck

with that high of dosage of tren, you should have gw 501516 in there

bro did you use full cardarine version of gw? and what dose? and how did you cycle it?
I don't think there was a caradine version when I took it a couple years ago. But I feel fine in that dose of Tren and I really don't want to take something that I don't need.

Back
Top Bottom