Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cycle

smegal

Proficient Brother
How does a 12 week cycle of 20mg of GW with 20mg of anavar sound for a female? Is this too long/short? Is there anything else needed for recovery or protection? Just trying to get some advice on the topic.

I've personally never used GW by my girl was just running 20 mg var a day with good result she did 10mg morning 10mg at night for 12 weeks

How does a 12 week cycle of 20mg of GW with 20mg of anavar sound for a female? Is this too long/short? Is there anything else needed for recovery or protection? Just trying to get some advice on the topic.

20mgs of anavar too high...my girl using 20mgs cardarine with 5mgs anavar....20mgs you taking it way too high...

I think 12 weeks of var is to long and 20mgs is to much. I'm assuming this is her first run with aas? 8 to 12 weeks of caradine is great @20mg ed. 8 weeks at 10mgs of var ed is ideal. I'm in week 6 of 10mgs of var amount some sarms and caradine. Love it. ...but its time to taper down the var now. Any questions please ask. ...

Hi all

Im new on this forum Ive read most of the topics all this week
and I feel good about this forum and steroid after reading.

My story:

Im 30 year old female 5'7 and 54kg= 8.50st = 119.04 pounds.
Is been 4years I been trying to exercise but everytime I quit after few weeks cause its very exhausting and I seem not to have enough strength and endurance I dont even see result but drive is their its just the motivation get lost after sweating so hard and feeling exhausted. I started my P90X program 2weeks ago and now I quit again but I know I will pick it up again cause I really want to do sport!! I even quit smoking and drinking alcohol to perform better in sport. After doing research and reading about steroid all this week I decided that i want to give it a try. Anavar seems the best for women can someone advise me on this?
My goal is to have a bikini body and keep all my fiminity I want to look fit and sexy not to much visible muscles only on some parts like waist, bud and thigh.
Is 2.5mg to little? Or maybe shall I order the 5mg and start with this? Can I continue with 2.5mg or 5mg and not go higher then that? the goal for taking this steroid is to start a training program and build strength and endurance to have motivation to continue doing sport without steroid. Can I stop taking this steroid after obtaining my result and just continue doing sport without the supplements? Will I not lose strenght or lose in endurance if I stop using steroid?
What are the advise for a total beginner? Ive read that first cycle is 6 to 8 weeks and then wait two weeks and restart again with 6 to 8 weeks ideal would be for me just to do the first 6 to 8 weeks and than continue without the supplements cause I want to cut my body gain some muscle mass and especially gain on endurance and strength.

You can find a picture of my body on how I look now in the link.

Thanks for the help. View attachment 9394

Bluerosered

20mg GW and 10mg var. 20mg of var and your going to get male type side effects quite soon.

dont think your ready for that kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom