Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time stacking 2 compounds , advice needed

deathraceking66

Registered
I have ran a 12 week cycle of test e a few years back with no problems but this time around I want to add another compound as a stack ... what do you guys recommend ? dianabol or deca ? been training for 6 years in at a 188lbs , 5'8 and 15% bf . I've read a lot and everyone seems to recommend stacking with dbol and no I don't want to stack all 3 . it seems by what I read that stacking test e and deca is not a good choice being the fact that I've only done one test e cycle.only thing that holds me back on dianabol is the extreme water retention and possible loss of gains after using it

Instead of deca, id do NPP, same stuff with shorter ester. Works faster and if bad sides pop up, they will go away quicker after you stop pinning. However if you are open for suggestions, id have you look into EQ. Its very long ester but low sides. I wouldn't run it for anything less than 13 wks.

I would do testosterone + a tbol kick start. Tbol is very similar to dbol, but will cause much less water retention. It is still a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid so you will need to a run liver aid when using it.

Also make sure to run an AI with your cycle to keep your estrogen levels in the low-normal range to prevent any estrogen related side effects such as gyno.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
tbol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

If you ran your cycle a few years ago, I would rather consider this one as your first go, and would choose mild stuff for stacking. I don't think there is the need to run deca, and you should rather limit yourself to just test and some milder oral, such as Anavar or Turinabol. However, due to the fact that anavar is more expensive, and it is harder to find the real deal, I would rather go with turinabol. The cycle as suggested by @muskate would be just perfect for you in my opinion. Don't underestimate the importance of the ancillaries and PCT, and you will be perfectly fine and the results will last you for a long time.

I would do testosterone + a tbol kick start. Tbol is very similar to dbol, but will cause much less water retention. It is still a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid so you will need to a run liver aid when using it.

Also make sure to run an AI with your cycle to keep your estrogen levels in the low-normal range to prevent any estrogen related side effects such as gyno.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
tbol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

This is a really nice second cycle for you. I would wait until the third to add in a compound like NPP or deca. It depends on your body fat as well. I would honestly prefer EQ to both of those. Deca will add a decent amount of water weight.

thank you all for the advice and yes did some more reading and will got with test e and tbol , as far as dosage is basically :
week 1-12 test e 500mg spit In 2 doses
week 1-6 tbol 30mg Ed ( or is it safer to go higher or is this dose right on spot for good gainz and safe use)

now as far as pct , I'm a bit lost ,nolva, clomid , aromasin ? when and how much , thanks guys for the awesome Info.

thanks all for your advice , so yes tails since a better option for me . this is what is going to look like
week 1-12 test e 500mg split in 2 doses
week 1-6 tbol 30mg Ed ( is 30 right on spot for boost gains and safe use)
then I'm lost a bit on pct , nolva, clomid, aromasin ? when and how much dosage?

Deca dbol and test will make you grow better than anything. You will put on some water weight but that will come off quickly.

You can use NPP but it's very expensive at a good dose.

Test dbol and deca is the ultimate mass building stack

Back
Top Bottom