Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On forever TRT looking to boost with increasing my Test Cypt

dreckis604

hey guys! can't say im new to steriods since i've been on TRT for over a year now which is working wonders for me. Gained around 20 pounds actual muscle I'm already pretty fit was a runner for the past 7 years so i was around 170 pounds and was always tired and unable to gain muscle. Everything has changed since being on TRT.

What id I want to do is increase my Test cyp dosage. At the moment im on 200mg a every 2 weeks that i've actually split weekly to get better results. I'd like to run 750 a week which includes my TRT dosage since I'm already low. Does this sound reasonable??? Also I've been running HCG every 2 days 250ui just recently since my doc didnt want to prescribe it i picked it up off PSL and my balls are feeling awesome lol. Should I continue to run this while increasing my test dose? also should I look at running dex during?

Also i assume i don't need to worry about PCT since I'm on test forever correct? should i run clomid at all?

sorry for the tons of questions thanks guys

I would not run 750 mg a week for a prolonged period of time. If you are on TRT you want to blast and cruise. You ramp it up just like you would in a steroid cycle and use you an AI (some docs actually prescribe AIs for TRT doses) and then after your "blast" you go back to cruising on TRT levels. There's a lot of literature and videos about how to blast and cruise.

My supplier near home runs a G year round... Every time I see him I ask what he's on... He's always says a G..
Crazy... For like 2yrs now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd start with 500/week for about 12 weeks and see how that goes. That should be plenty for you. And yeah, you will def need to use Adex or some other AI with it. No PCT, no clomid., just don't run it forever. After 12 weeks take a break, check bloodwork and see how things are going.

hey guys! can't say im new to steriods since i've been on TRT for over a year now which is working wonders for me. Gained around 20 pounds actual muscle I'm already pretty fit was a runner for the past 7 years so i was around 170 pounds and was always tired and unable to gain muscle. Everything has changed since being on TRT.

What id I want to do is increase my Test cyp dosage. At the moment im on 200mg a every 2 weeks that i've actually split weekly to get better results. I'd like to run 750 a week which includes my TRT dosage since I'm already low. Does this sound reasonable??? Also I've been running HCG every 2 days 250ui just recently since my doc didnt want to prescribe it i picked it up off PSL and my balls are feeling awesome lol. Should I continue to run this while increasing my test dose? also should I look at running dex during?

Also i assume i don't need to worry about PCT since I'm on test forever correct? should i run clomid at all?

Don't really see the point in taking so much test. You better stack it with something - you will get more benefits, with smaller dosages and less side effects. Maybe you could think of SARMs and/or dianabol. Regarding HCG, I recommend you stop using it - it is poisonous, and basically you inject yourself female urine, which does not sound all too good - right? Instead try out the HCGenerate ES, which is basically a coctail of natural ingredients for testosterone boosting. Works really well, and your balls will appreciate it.

My supplier near home runs a G year round... Every time I see him I ask what he's on... He's always says a G..
Crazy... For like 2yrs now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the fact that one does that, does not mean another can. Besides, you never know when the sides will c**** him, and how hard it will happen. It is a bad thing to play with chances.

750 for virgin receptors? wow. Don't get impatient nor greedy. Remember what Dylan G. used to always say, Ease into this. Treat this lifestyle like a marathon, not a sprint.

Don't really see the point in taking so much test. You better stack it with something - you will get more benefits, with smaller dosages and less side effects. Maybe you could think of SARMs and/or dianabol. Regarding HCG, I recommend you stop using it - it is poisonous, and basically you inject yourself female urine, which does not sound all too good - right? Instead try out the HCGenerate ES, which is basically a coctail of natural ingredients for testosterone boosting. Works really well, and your balls will appreciate it.

Well, the fact that one does that, does not mean another can. Besides, you never know when the sides will c**** him, and how hard it will happen. It is a bad thing to play with chances.

Great, I will stop HCG for now as I just ordered some HCGenerate ES expensive but hope its worth it. Cant put a price tag on keeping us healthy and doing the right thing right? So does 500 a week sound good???

With all due respect, this board pushes this HCGenerate product way too hard. Like you said it is a natural supplement, so its efficacy is limited. Telling this guy to replace HCG with HCGenerate is like telling a TRT patient to replace Test Cyp with DAA. Also, if you are going to make wild claims like HCG being poisonous then you're gonna need to back that up with some facts, because your word doesn't exactly cut it. You are not injecting yourself with women's urine, HCG is FOUND in pregnant women's urine. And just because it is found in pregnant women's urine in no way means you are practically injecting yourself with urine, thats absolutely ridiculous. HCG is a common part of a healthy TRT protocol, and there are countless docs who would disagree with everything you're saying. It is not for every one but it serves a purpose.If he is having good results with low dose HCG then that is just fine. He may not NEED it, but he definitely doesn't need to spend countless dollars on HCGenerate, N2Guard and whatever other product you're pushing.

you dont need pct items when you on trt.

if you want a higher script, you might have to seek a differnt doctor. every 2 weeks dosage is the sign of a shit doctor for starts in my book.trt should be ran ew at minimal imo.

TRT gives you the advantage of exogenously maintaining the high normal range of T levels. That's why you don't need a PCT when blasting or cruising while on TRT. Before you go messing with your T levels that you are lucky to have scripted to you........try adding some orals in a little at a time on 6 week blasts. I.e. Anavar or Tbol for 6 weeks, SARMS for 12 weeks. If you mess with your Test Cyp dosages, could piss of your doctor and he'll discontinue the treatment protocol. Also, like Hurricane mentioned above........you need to get on weekly injections minimum. Two weeks is too long of an interval.
TRT is meant to be a life long lifestyle commitment. Slow and steady, start low, go slow.....etc.

I (highly) suggest starting with 500mg/wk brother. No need to be up at 750.. You'll have solid gains at that dose. Run it for 12 weeks then come back down to trt dose.. While on trt, split your biweekly dose into two, so you can take every it every week and have more stable bloods.. I agree with stevesmi, shitbag Dr for putting u on biweekly injections.. Make sure to get yourself some aromasin as well.. Standard protocol is 12.5 mg EOD to start, and adjust fire as needed.

Oh if you and your Dr have appointments lined up throughout the year, make damn sure you are well back into trt dose before you go see him (like 6 weeks IMO). Dr would likely pull your script if he suspects you're abusing.

And with trt being your intro into ped's, your first run at this should not include any drugs besides test. That's it. No d bol, winstrol, var. None of that.. Smooth blast at 500mg to start brother

Back
Top Bottom