Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Testosterone Levels?

chrishes

Registered
I'm a 48 year old male, and been lifting for 30 years. I noticed something wasn't right the past few years and, long story short, I've been on TRT for about 3 mos and I'm working with my doctor to get the proper dosage. 100mg per week wasn't providing the results, so we've bumped it to 150mg wk with frequent blood work ( every 4 weeks).

My baseline levels were:

Serum test: 241
Free test: 3.6
Estradiol: 6.8

However, after bumping to 150 per wk, my serum is at approximately 550 and estradiol still in the low range, however, my free test is up around 50. As I understand it, there's an excess of test floating around my system but not locking onto a receptor.

FYI - Due to the information on this forum, I've recently added LGD-4033 from Sarms1 to my regimen (about 4 weeks in).

My question, is - can the LGD be causing the spike in free test and are there any potential dangers in having a high free test level? My doctor seems a bit concerned and is ordering a re-test, either concerned something is wrong or that, perhaps, something went wrong with the last blood sample.

Any and all replies and insight welcome. Thanks.

bro lgd can do amazing things so can adding test....it could be either...but high free test it good...

LGD will not affect your free test levels. That is coming strictly from your TRT, if that is the only other thing you are taking

Are you on any other supps? What is your ai dosage?

Also when were the bloods taken? Did the test have time to build up?

my free t levels is 25 that's good my trt dr wants it lower like 15 fuck him right lol

Exactly. As with the other responses on here, I thought high free test was a good thing, so I'm really confused as my Dr. is saying that this is very rare and they want it lower. At 100mg/wk I was not feeling anything through the first 6 - 8 weeks, once we bumped it to 150mg, I started to feel much better, so I was really pleased to see the needle move a bit and then this from the dr.

I would have thought my serum test level should be around 600 - 700 on TRT, so I don't know at this point. Perhaps, there was something amiss with the past blood work and I'm scheduled for a re-test come Wednesday. Guess we'll see what happens.

Appreciate all the replies.

Are you on any other supps? What is your ai dosage?

Also when were the bloods taken? Did the test have time to build up?

No AI, just the TRT dosage, LGD-4033, B-12, D3 and a greens supplement. First bloods as indicated in the baseline were done just after Christmas 2014, followed up by bloods 4 weeks later and again 2 weeks ago (which were the new results with the high free test levels).

Yes , I should've remembered before but LGD does in fact lower shbg in some studies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Test

I too am on TRT.........I've just administered my 11th injection of Test Cyp........I'm at 120mg / week. On all of the forums, I have not seen someone's Free Test so high in ratio with a total serum at 550. In most of the readings I've seen, Total Test is normally about 2.0% to 2.5% of total serum. Yours......if reading the labs correctly is almost 10% of total serum......which would be 5 times higher than most. I see your baseline showed your Free at 3.6 when your total serum was 241. Do you think maybe you are now at 5.0 instead of 50? In that case you would have almost doubled your Free Test.

BTW, I too started LGD immediately after my 7th TRT injection......I wanted to wait to see what my 6 weeks labs looked like before I started the LGD. The LGD is awesome. I'm doing the 12 week cycle along with the GW. I'm 53 years old.......6'4" 229lbs. I'm more ripped now than in my 20s. I was always a gym rat, but never used any AAS. When I started the TRT 10 weeks ago, my body weight was 216lbs, my belt size has reduced two notches......my waist is down to approx. 33.5", yet I've gained almost 13lbs. LGD, plus GW, plus TRT, plus heavy old school lifting.

My doc started me at 80mg per week of Test cyp........my total test went from 479 and free at 11.4 to approx. 579 and free at 15.4. The doc wants to see total at minimumm of 800 and free test as close to 20 as possible.......so he upped my dosage (like you) to 120 mg / week.

I really won't know how the LGD has affected my blood work because my next set of labs is not due now for another 6 months.

I'm a 48 year old male, and been lifting for 30 years. I noticed something wasn't right the past few years and, long story short, I've been on TRT for about 3 mos and I'm working with my doctor to get the proper dosage. 100mg per week wasn't providing the results, so we've bumped it to 150mg wk with frequent blood work ( every 4 weeks).

My baseline levels were:

Serum test: 241
Free test: 3.6
Estradiol: 6.8

However, after bumping to 150 per wk, my serum is at approximately 550 and estradiol still in the low range, however, my free test is up around 50. As I understand it, there's an excess of test floating around my system but not locking onto a receptor.

FYI - Due to the information on this forum, I've recently added LGD-4033 from Sarms1 to my regimen (about 4 weeks in).

My question, is - can the LGD be causing the spike in free test and are there any potential dangers in having a high free test level? My doctor seems a bit concerned and is ordering a re-test, either concerned something is wrong or that, perhaps, something went wrong with the last blood sample.

Any and all replies and insight welcome. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom