Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my bloodwork and need some help.

Mann0307

Registered
Hey guys,

I got my bloodwork and here are my numbers,

Fsh 2.9
Lh 3.4
estradiol 35
Total test 322
Free test 6.4

What my best course of action to get my levels right.

Total and free test are below range. Estradiol is above range. I did a cycle and pct about 3.5 months ago before I knew of evolutionary. My theory is a full perfect pct just like wolpack's article and the stickys above.

Currently Im one week in to the Evolutionary diet on a cut.

What were your levels BEFORE cycle???

I was going to ask the same thing lol

and what was run? what kind of pct did you do? how old are you? gotta give more info than that.

^^ you have 2 options.. run more bloods in a month and see if your levels are rebounding.

or you could run a better pct this time around... really your pct was just a SERM and AI. and I'm not a fan of 4 week pcts, they are almost useless. in your case halo for 8 weeks was excessive, that oral should not be run more than 3 or 4 weeks. so you did a lot of things wrong but I've seen worse bloods after a cycle trust me

what I would do is you can run a SERM for lets say 4 weeks again.. but this time stack it with a natty test booster and then keep running that T booster for an additional 4 weeks. the top 2 T boosters are hcgenerate and Test stack Rx. you can PM me for discounts on either and I will give you the codes ... that will give your levels a boost and then retest 2 weeks after you finish that and your levels will be improved

Last edited:
Yeah, with halo 8 weeks and only a 4 week pct, your levels are probably on the rebound. Keeping at least a 300-400 during and after pct should let you keep most gains and levels stabilize fairly quickly though.

^^ you have 2 options.. run more bloods in a month and see if your levels are rebounding.

or you could run a better pct this time around... really your pct was just a SERM and AI. and I'm not a fan of 4 week pcts, they are almost useless. in your case halo for 8 weeks was excessive, that oral should not be run more than 3 or 4 weeks. so you did a lot of things wrong but I've seen worse bloods after a cycle trust me

what I would do is you can run a SERM for lets say 4 weeks again.. but this time stack it with a natty test booster and then keep running that T booster for an additional 4 weeks. the top 2 T boosters are hcgenerate and Test stack Rx. you can PM me for discounts on either and I will give you the codes ... that will give your levels a boost and then retest 2 weeks after you finish that and your levels will be improved

This time should I double up on a serm, like nolva and clomid or will just one be fine? And just to be clear my pct should look like this...

Wks 1-4 serm, T-booster
Wks 5-8 T-booster

Also, what about my high Estradiol? Wouldnt I need something to get that down? I will PM you shortly.

Yeah, with halo 8 weeks and only a 4 week pct, your levels are probably on the rebound. Keeping at least a 300-400 during and after pct should let you keep most gains and levels stabilize fairly quickly though.

Yeah but that was 3.5 months ago.

This time should I double up on a serm, like nolva and clomid or will just one be fine? And just to be clear my pct should look like this...

Wks 1-4 serm, T-booster
Wks 5-8 T-booster

Also, what about my high Estradiol? Wouldnt I need something to get that down? I will PM you shortly.

no run 1 serm only... keep the dosage low. like clomid at 12.5mg a day and nolva 10mg a day.. no more than that is needed.

and yes run the T booster from day 1 for atleast the full 8 weeks.. you can keep running it past that if you want.. it will not have any suppressive effects on you

Steve I tried to PM you but I need 50 posts. Can you PM me? If so Im interested in hcgenerate. Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah but that was 3.5 months ago.

Yeah, my levels only get back to 400 or so after cycles too. And I run hardcore with 3-4 components most times. Yours is fine. Do what Steve said for your next cycle and run a test booster all cycle long, from start through pct (and don't overdose or over-complicate the serm) and then after.

no run 1 serm only... keep the dosage low. like clomid at 12.5mg a day and nolva 10mg a day.. no more than that is needed.

and yes run the T booster from day 1 for atleast the full 8 weeks.. you can keep running it past that if you want.. it will not have any suppressive effects on you

Ok got it. Thanks!

Yeah, my levels only get back to 400 or so after cycles too. And I run hardcore with 3-4 components most times. Yours is fine. Do what Steve said for your next cycle and run a test booster all cycle long, from start through pct (and don't overdose or over-complicate the serm) and then after.

Ok good to hear. I was worried about my numbers.

I'm guessing your SHBG would be around 33nmol/L (depending on you albumin level). Your Free T is 1.99%. Normal is usually around 2-3% so you're in range there, but your Serum T is low. Your bioavailable T should be around 150ng/dl.

If you could cut your SHBG down to 15, you should come in around 9.3ng/dl Free T (2.89%), and around 217ng/dl of bioavailable T (Free + weakly bound to albumin).
Reduce SHBG to 10 and you should come in around 10.5 Free T, and around 246ng/dl of bioavailable T.

A cheap way to reduce SHBG is to go buy a bottle of Urtica dioica, or Nettle Root Extract. Be sure to get the root and not the leaves. It contains lignans that can lower your SHBG and increase your Free T. The stuff is really cheap - like $10-$15 for a bottle of 60 capsules. Take 1 twice a day and get your SHBG checked in a couple weeks. a SERM for a few more weeks wouldn't be a bad idea, to raise FSH/LH and Test. Maybe throw in 2-3 grams of DAA for a few weeks too

Wks 1-4 serm, T-booster
Wks 5-8 T-booster

clomid sucks. Nolva will be plenty.

E2 isn't THAT high at 35. A healthy range for men is about 20-30.

Wait, what? You told him to run only 1 SERM, then you tell him to run 2? Probably you meant to put OR instead of AND? ;) I would say to run nolva at 20mg a day for 3-4 weeks then drop it to 10mg a day for 2-3 more weeks. Bring that DAA or other proven natural test booster in after 3 or so weeks of nolva. That and the Urtica dioica will have him doing well.

Wait, what? You told him to run only 1 SERM, then you tell him to run 2? Probably you meant to put OR instead of AND? ;) I would say to run nolva at 20mg a day for 3-4 weeks then drop it to 10mg a day for 2-3 more weeks. Bring that DAA or other proven natural test booster in after 3 or so weeks of nolva. That and the Urtica dioica will have him doing well.

.. I was saying run 1.. but giving an example of dosages for each one he picks. some guys like nolva, some like clomid. so its his choice

Thanks Ramius! Everybody has been really helpful. I appreciate the feedback!

Wks 1-4 serm, T-booster
Wks 5-8 T-booster

id do the above but with a low dosed AI and make sure to use hcgenerate as your T booster

Back
Top Bottom