Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno under my left nipple - please read

Please read

4 weeks into pct I had run Clomid at 40mg. I have a lump under my left nipple which Is most likely gyno. Is it normal for this to happen in just one nipple? Anyways it hurts to touch and I took nolvadex 20mg twice split up. I was planning to run it up to 80mg ED until it goes away..

you want letro at minimal if you got gyno, not something to play around with at all.

no bro .... first off you want to avoid getting gyno in the first place. that's why you run aromasin .. you can get it from ag guys .. run it from day 1 always

second nolva is not an AI. its a SERM. just taking nolva may or may not work, and in some cases can make your case worse.

if I were you I would get letro and nuke out that gyno right away

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AG guys wont get it to you as fast as you need it. I just ordered from them and there is 15-21 business day for delivery. See if you can contact them and get your order fast tracked before you order it. Just a heads up since you need stuff asap.

I ordered on the 26th and received my stuff today (the 30th). I guess it was just a generic e-mail message.

no aromasin. just letro & nolva + 200mg B6, 2x ED.

nolva at night, letro any time, B6 AM/PM

start letro @ 1mg, ED, run for 2wks. If nothing has happened, up to 2mg, ED. start nolva at 40mg ED, use for 50 days, than drop to 20mg, than to 10.

so blast letro, run nolva for 50 days and then begin to slowly taper off of it.

nolva will only target breast tissue estrogen. so this is why you will be on it for a long time and than slowly taper off if it. The protocol they have is pretty spot on, do some more research and begin.

So taper off after the 50 days or within the 50 days?

Let's say a months time passed and it's completely gone...Should it continue being taken for that long?

Back
Top Bottom