Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, first contest cycle

mr.buffman

5'7 current weight 178 goal weight 185 at 10-12% bf. Will start Men's physic contest diet in April. Already working with a coach diet is spot on and everything is on track with current progres. But what do you guys run during a contest prep?? Was thinking of the basic like masteron,tren ace or Ethan, primobolan, anavar, test 402 like my test low. What dosage and for how long leading up? Do you drop anything a couple days before. Please Any experience with this, share.

bro a good contest cycle is primo, anavar, cardarine and light test....you going to keep low carb?

idk what the diet is going to look like but right now im eating 5-6 cups rice per day and im gaining nice size all the way around but still losing some body fat.

It's in April shouldnt you almost have this almost started by now?? Depends what works best for you man there is a lot that goes into pre contest AAS and diet... I mean low test, primo, mast, var, to an extent maybe tren, Halotestin,

im in a precontest diet right now but my contest diet wont start till april. Im stepping on stage either june 13th in san diego or july 4th down in vegas. All depends how good my condition goes

I'm guessing you are working on adding lean mass right now from the way I read it, and starting your contest diet/cycle in April.

For prep I run Test P, Mast P, and Tren ace with Winny the last 6 weeks leading up to the show. I also throw GW in there to help fat loss and Tren side effects. I run the Masteron pretty high the final weeks and test no higher than 100mg EOD. Tren I may run up to 75mg ED the final weeks

depends on what works on your body to shred bro. everyone is different.

if you want to know what works for me.. its a very clean vegetarian diet with low cals.. low dose of test and moderate dose of masteron E. but that is ME. doesn't mean that will work best for YOU

Test, Tren, Mast, then finish with winny. Maybe add ephedrine+T3 depending on your condition and letro last 4 weeks at 1.25mg eod. I wouldn't go low test with a bunch of dry compounds for prop at minimal 100mg eod to keep fullness. You don't want to come in too flat

Tren ace 500mg / test prop 250mg/ mast prop 500mg. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. Anavar 60mg daily. Two weeks out drop test prop. That's my base, other oralsI use is proviron 50mg ed, Winny, and halo to harden up last little bit. Also use ancillaries like clen and t3!!!! Have also used lasix and aldactone too. Not a big advocate for duirectics! Can be super dangerous have to really know your body!

I'm guessing you are working on adding lean mass right now from the way I read it, and starting your contest diet/cycle in April.

For prep I run Test P, Mast P, and Tren ace with Winny the last 6 weeks leading up to the show. I also throw GW in there to help fat loss and Tren side effects. I run the Masteron pretty high the final weeks and test no higher than 100mg EOD. Tren I may run up to 75mg ED the final weeks

this a nice cycle. some prefer var to winny in there,including me

Back
Top Bottom