Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and T4

oliverrxx

hey guys was wondering how much t4 you guys use while on growth. I'm one 4 iu kefei a day and 2 ghrp cjc shots pwo and pre bed. I'm thinking of incorporating 30 mcgs of t4… i saw boston loyds video he is on 60 mcg while on 8 iu a day with 3-4 pep shots a day

Well I believe t4 converts to t3 at about 20%

So 30mcg of t4 should equal 6mcg of t3..

My math may be wrong

well I'm aware on the 20-25 percent conversion and its higher on gh cuz the dienoz wtf its called enzyme speeds up conversion but my fat loss has stopped i do have t3 but I'm gonna order t4 i just don't know how much to take i know wat conventional wisdom is which is like 25 of t3 on 4iu pharma grade

First problem is taking advice from Boston loyd lol! But I don't have any advice so... Carry on.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Well when u work with John mccarthey ur gonna know something....

Fueled by ISL
Questions about product?
Inbox me. Rep

100mcg of T4 is roughly = 25mcg T3 (the 25% conversion figure). Usually 25mcg T3 is what the body makes daily, so = 100mcg T4 right? You could start with 50mcg T4 if that isnt helping bump to 100mcg. Most guys are using 100mcg.

I do T-4 and I Cycle it, 2 Days On & 2 Days Off.
This way you don't Shut Down your Thyroid.

I only use Pharma-Grade T-4 and I do 50 Mcg.................................. JP
P.S.
I would start at 50 Mcg.
P.S.S.
I would also Suggest a Thyroid Test for your #'s, it can be Extremely Helpful for Dosing.
P.S.S.S.
I've Heard of Guys doing a Lot Higher Dosages, but I wonder if they're doing Pharma-Grade, or Research Grade, there's a Big Difference.

I've had good results on 150mcg Daily from Pharma

But, I've gone without and had good results too. I would say if there is a difference it is small...I've also had thyroid test done while on GH and I find that it doesn't suppress to a significant enough degree to worry about it...but this is just me.

its funny cause I was one of the few saying it on forums years ago and now everyone suddenly agrees with me. its amazing how people parrot shit. I'm assuming one day you will be coming off HGH right? in that case you better be stacking T4 with it for sure

and I agree with Jack, stay the fuck away from Bostin Lloyd when it comes to advice. I like the guy, think he is a good guy, if I saw him get jumped I would help him out cause I think he has a good heart and cares about people he is attempting to 'help', however he is like 21 years old, wtf does he know ? in 10 years he will look back and laugh at himself and you might too for thinking 25 is the end of your life

Just in case you would like to Read up on the Subject, I have an Old Article from 2006 by Anthony Roberts.
I can't give you the Link, it'll get Blocked, so you will have to Type it in, but it's Well Worth the Read.................................. JP
www. thinksteroids dot com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

I've had good results on 150mcg Daily from Pharma

But, I've gone without and had good results too. I would say if there is a difference it is small...I've also had thyroid test done while on GH and I find that it doesn't suppress to a significant enough degree to worry about it...but this is just me.

I was talking about Guys doing 300 Mcg a Day.
I can't see how they were taking Pharma-Grade at that Dose....................................... JP
P.S.
100 to 150 Mcg is Normal for many Guys, it does Vary Person to Person, that's why I Recommend the Thyroid Test to know what you should be doing.

Oliver - I mean no disrespect brother at all - I know you are a young guy so why do your want to mess with your thyroid? There has got to be a way to help partition nutrients and lean out at the same time with taping the thyroid. I understand why you want to use it (GH) but... I just wanted to throw the caution out there. There are down sides I see. If you were over 40 I would see no problem but be safe bud - I'm not trying to stand in the of your goals just be careful out there.

Oliver - I mean no disrespect brother at all - I know you are a young guy so why do your want to mess with your thyroid? There has got to be a way to help partition nutrients and lean out at the same time with taping the thyroid. I understand why you want to use it (GH) but... I just wanted to throw the caution out there. There are down sides I see. If you were over 40 I would see no problem but be safe bud - I'm not trying to stand in the of your goals just be careful out there.

I think the fact that he is young is better than someone at 40 with normal thyroid using it.

I don't know where the broscience came out that the thyroid will shut down forever or never recover. But it is actually quite resilient. I was on T4 for...idk lets see April to October daily..no break. I even added t3 in as well at points because I'm an idiot sometimes and I'll admit it. I have bloods to verify that my thyroid fully recovered...it really didn't take long either. However, I had a healthy thyroid before.

But yet again...this is just my experience...I had bloodwork before, my thyroid was healthy, my thyroid recovered. I don't want someone reading this then copying my experiment and fucking themself up. I'm a lean guy, my thyroid levels are naturally optimal. Which is also why I will never fuck with thyroid again, no need.

Here's what I would do, start GH without T4..after being on for a few months you will kind of know if something is wrong with the thyroid because you should be feeling tired as fuck. Get bloodwork done, if the thyroid doesn't look good then yes, it not only would be wise to incorporate T4, but it would actually be a health concern not to incorporate it. GH is ran for a long time, having your thyroid levels too low for too long is worse than adding in exogenous thyroid.

Well when u work with John mccarthey ur gonna know something....

Fueled by ISL
Questions about product?
Inbox me. Rep

Well, I've trained one of his past clients who says he recommends veggie oil site injections. But knock yourself out bro. I know you probably know more than he does about GH.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

I was talking about Guys doing 300 Mcg a Day.
I can't see how they were taking Pharma-Grade at that Dose....................................... JP
P.S.
100 to 150 Mcg is Normal for many Guys, it does Vary Person to Person, that's why I Recommend the Thyroid Test to know what you should be doing.

I've never taken t4 but with t3 I'm thinking that was bunk stuff.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

I think the fact that he is young is better than someone at 40 with normal thyroid using it.

I don't know where the broscience came out that the thyroid will shut down forever or never recover. But it is actually quite resilient. I was on T4 for...idk lets see April to October daily..no break. I even added t3 in as well at points because I'm an idiot sometimes and I'll admit it. I have bloods to verify that my thyroid fully recovered...it really didn't take long either. However, I had a healthy thyroid before.

But yet again...this is just my experience...I had bloodwork before, my thyroid was healthy, my thyroid recovered. I don't want someone reading this then copying my experiment and fucking themself up. I'm a lean guy, my thyroid levels are naturally optimal. Which is also why I will never fuck with thyroid again, no need.

Here's what I would do, start GH without T4..after being on for a few months you will kind of know if something is wrong with the thyroid because you should be feeling tired as fuck. Get bloodwork done, if the thyroid doesn't look good then yes, it not only would be wise to incorporate T4, but it would actually be a health concern not to incorporate it. GH is ran for a long time, having your thyroid levels too low for too long is worse than adding in exogenous thyroid.

agree with your point about age.

keep in mind with middle aged females who have thyroid issues as it is once they go on T3 they are likely on for life.. there is no turning back unfortunately

its almost like going on HRT, its likely you will be on for life ... can you one day come off and recover your HPTA? yeah it happens with some guys.. but for the most part its going to be a brutal process. I've seen some logs on forums where guys have been on years and they decide to come off, haven't seen it end well ever.

The reason being Curtis is cuz I was having drastic changes in bf the first few weeks and now It has halted. I'm think of starting 50, a lot of guys do 100 tho

Fueled by ISL
Questions about product?
Inbox me. Rep

@ Marly - I in know way say that it will shut it down forever it's just that being in a pharmacy enviroment for years thyroid medication (mostly for women) is one of the most widely prescribed things that you will see dispensed from a pharmacy. The only reason I say if he was older is that if you had to be on it for the rest of your life I would rather have to hop on at 40-50yo then when I was younger. The body is a resilient machine and it will always try to achieve homeostasis whenever possible. However, there is some cautionary concerns that should be taken into considerations when you start dabbling with the endocrine system. I will always be a proponent of first exhausting all dietary and lifestyle measures until taking the plunge. This is exactly how I came to the conclusion of trying AAS. Not a proponent of bro science its just that these medications even though we can get the from RC companies easily are not like supplements they should be respected. This is more for the general public as I know doubt believe that Oliver knows what he is doing since he has stated times before what his goals are and in fact seems quite knowledgeable about all of his choices.

Back
Top Bottom