Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juju Juice Time Cycle Log

Bad Juju

EVO V.I.P
So im gonna fire up my cycle for the season starting next week.

1-20 test cyp 500 mg week then another 4 weeks tapering off with prop from 100mg eod-25mg
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-6 tbol 40 mg day
18-24 var 100mg a day OR winny 75mg a day (haven't decided yet)
1-24 aromasin 12.5 mg e3d
9-22 gw-501516 20 mg day
*** any feedback is always welcome.

i have lots of caber, adex, letro on hand in case of gyno issues. Got all my gear ready for this as well as all my pct material. Lots of N2BM yohimbine spray and N2Guard.

Going to up my calories to 6000 as I'm losing weight at 5000. See how it goes and adjust as needed

Train 6 days a week with 2 days being 2x a day weights/sprints or HIIT on those splits.

I lift heavy, hard and always go till I have nothing left. Football season games start in June. See what i can do up until then and then during season. Im 34 and contact ball gets harder as i get older. Especially playing as Defensive End. This may be my last year so I'm giving it my all!

Stats:
6'
230lbs
Bench 440
Squat 500
Deads (with straps) 550 for reps
40---- 4.89s

Ill update at least once a week to keep you up to date on this cycle.

**For newbies to the cycle world don't do anything like this. Ive been doing this for 10 years now so have earned the right to a longer cycle. I usually cycle long then take 8+months off... You only get one body**

I go for strength and football functionality as well. If i get ripped in the process cool but its not what I'm going for. Bench pressing cars and squatting houses is the goal

upping to 5500 cal for the next week. i do carb cycling as well. low-med-high sequencing. today is also 2x a day workout. just going to hit some heavy chest/back and then go to yoga in the afternoon. Love looking at all the nice bums in class haha

I like the cycle layout. Some of my favorite compounds. Your metabolism is running at full tilt to be able to drop weight at 5000calories, blessing and a curse depending on the person and their goals. Keep us posted Bad Juju.

Carb cycling isn't that bad actually once you get the hang of it. I've been carb cycling for about 6 months now and like it. Especially on high days. Ill be lacking carbs so i just eat a big ass bowl ow pasta before bed haha.

Finished building my program. I did a 12 week periodic cycle. switching some exercises. cycled week 1-3...... 4-7.... and then 8-12

ill post the workouts as i do them.

Had a pretty heavy duty practice tonight. Tweaked my right knee. Pretty swollen. Fucks things up right off the bat. Will continue with my cycle but will be using a cryo-cuff to get swelling down. Will do upper body and hamstrings for next 2 weeks with bike sprints to keep leg power up.

As for leg days I'll do a basic HIIT with tire sledge hammers, stiff leg reads and 500m row machine for amrap in 25 min. From there it's off to yoga

Will keep the diet going even without leg workouts which I find the most challenging of course

And I forgot to post my macro breakdown:
40% carbs
25% fat
35% protein
*if need be I use 5-10% of daily cals toward discretionary foods. Example- licorice (15 peices at 35carb. 20sugar) or dried fruit or whatever for a simple carb. People think you can't lose weight with eating fruit or any simple sugar. I find it's possible as long as done in moderation. Discretionary cals help me avoid a breakdown and overindulgence. Only done maybe 2x a week

i still did squats anyways. just went a little lighter. fired up the cycle today. loving it already lol

here was todays workout. new program for me
1min rest between all sets/supersets

A) squats 10x275 6x315x3
B) leg press 6x6plates each side x4

incline bench on 3rd notch incline 6x80 6x100x3

pistol squats 3 sets x 8

stiff leg reads 8x225x3 2.2.2 tempo

bent over rows 8x225x3

ab circuit

versa climber 10min

Great stuff so far. I work with younger football players, so I will be keeping up with your progress. Please post as many of your daily workouts as you are willing to post. I would like to check in occasionally to see what you are doing.

I got a lot of football program. I used to play with saints university. I still use their player handbook. And I'll post some really good ones once the ground thaws and I get my prowler sled out on the field. Can't wait for spring!

Today just did footwork and a HIIT

Versa climber 1000' in 8min 12s

Ladder drills 3 drills 4 sets of each
Plyo sprint jumps 10 each leg x 3

HIIT workout
Tire sledgehammers 15 each side
Chin ups 8reps switching grip each round
Push ups 25
6 rounds of this in 16min 26s

Decent day

high cal day. my favorite.

workout
1min rest between all except tri extension

5min versa climber /fast climb

a) bench press 10x225 6x275x4
b) floor press (dumb bell) 10x40 6x80x4

tricep extension 10x185x3 3.3.1 tempo

clean pulls 5x225x3 (super high pull)

DB step ups (2' box) 10x80x2

Shoulder combo-- fr. raisex6/up-rowx8/neider pressx8/BOR barx10 ----- did this with 90lbs for 2 sets

1 arm dumb bells snatch 6x80x3

RDL 10x225x3 2.2.1 tempo

ab ciruit

Back
Top Bottom