Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro on Dbol cycle

Lman

Registered
Would this basically be like tbol since letro would kill estrogen and tbol is basically dbol without estrogen. Dont flame me, bc I know estrogen helps you gain. Im just wondering.

There is no reason to use letrozole with dianabol. It's overkill. If you use dbol, add some aromasin.

Letrozole should be used as a last resort. It will rock bottom your estrogen levels. Some estrogen is still needed for normal sexual function and muscle gain.

Use aromasin instead. 12.5mg EOD is a good dosage on cycle. 7.5mg E3D - EOD for TRT.

Dbol and Tbol are very similar in their actions in the body and the amount they aromatize. Both should be used with a testosterone base and with a liver aid. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
Keep oral steroid usage to 6 weeks max.

to answer your question yes. a lot of guys still use letro but I feel like with aromasin available you should be using a modern AI

and believe it or not letro isn't a suicide AI either although its the strongest

Use a more reasonable ai like aromasin.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would only use Letro if you have Gyno, and only as long as it's present.
If not, I would use Aromasin to control Estrogen................................... JP
P.S.
Letro can Crash your Estrogen quickly and lead to other problems.

letro is a LAST measure only for killing estrogen. it is something you would never want to take without it being warranted. Thats the bottom line

Letro can crash your estrogen levels, so it will bring about many more problems than if you had high estrogen. Besides, with Letro the risk of getting an estrogen rebound is still present, whilst with Aromasin there will be no rebounds. So all in all, Aromasin is a much better choice.

Back
Top Bottom