Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 in Carry On Bag

Testdude63

What do you guys think? I'll be flying in like 4 weeks and have some SARMS for my cruise. I can run it longer than 4 weeks, and I will be gone for a week. Should I take it in my carry on (won't have a check bag) or just dose again when I return?

If I really wanted it and I was going to be gone for a while, I'd just order some and have it sent to my destination.
The only problem is I will only be there for 6 days. Then I will have to ship it all back! lol.

bro its liquid better check it in with some luggage...
You're allowed 3oz of liquid in a carry on. I won't have a check bag because I will have clothes and everything at my destination. I pretty much just have enough if I were to run 10mg ed for a month (prior to leaving) but I don't want to start right at 10mg. I was going to ramp up the dosage and therefore have about 6 weeks worth. Oh well haha.

You're allowed as many liquids under 3.4 ounces that will fit in a quart sized zip lock. Throw them in a zip lock baggy with a travel sized tube of tooth paste mouth wash shampoo whatever. Take the label off the bottles if it makes you feel better and just set that baggy in a bin when you go threw security. Last time I traveled the guy in front of me took out 2 bottles of GW from his backpack and threw them in a bowl with his phone and wallet lol. Nobody knows what this stuff is and they surely don't care.

seems like a lot of headache that is unnecessary .. go enjoy your cruise and leave your shit at home.

its not like your mind will be on working out and eating right on the cruise. trust me. whenever I travel I am usually so tired and busy I don't have time to even be worried about working out.. and the cruise gym is just going to be a bunch of machines and free weights. you are going to walk in there and be disappointed.

Thanks guys! So the consensus is just to not worry about the 6 days, come back and finish the lgd. I think that's just what I'll do :).

Cruise gyms are always horrible and packed with weird as bros getting in a work out on the ship is hard I usually stick to body weight excersises

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh my God I'm laughing so hard right now. After re reading steve's post and now reading jcoutts post, I realize my FIRST post was misunderstood. I'm not going on a cruise ship, I am traveling home to visit family and going to be on my cruise/TRT dose of test. I will have access to a full gym but plan on taking a deload and reducing volume and intensity for that week. I'll still probably just leave the SARMS behind and finish it off when I get home.

Oh damn sorry bro I dont think you will have a problem just through the lgd in with all you hygiene goods and roll with it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You might as well just take less of the SARMs, and use them EOD. But one week won't make too much of a difference, so I would not worry too much about taking a break.

Oh my God I'm laughing so hard right now. After re reading steve's post and now reading jcoutts post, I realize my FIRST post was misunderstood. I'm not going on a cruise ship, I am traveling home to visit family and going to be on my cruise/TRT dose of test. I will have access to a full gym but plan on taking a deload and reducing volume and intensity for that week. I'll still probably just leave the SARMS behind and finish it off when I get home.

Leave the SARMS at home. Especially if you are on TRT, you don't have to worry about missing a couple days of the SARMS. Your testosterone levels are going to 'fixed' at a normal-high range because of the TRT.

Enjoy your time with your family and finish off the bottle of SARMS when you get home.

I've taken nolva. Clearly marked nolva too. Just make sure you check it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You'll be fine putting it in a zip lock bag in your carry on. I've put prescription drugs in my carry on and it didn't have my name on it. If you don't want to go thru that just put it in luggage

I'm leaning towards keeping it at home and finishing the sarms when I return. I'm not taking a check bag since I have clothes/food at my destination so I'll just be on the safe side I think haha.

Back
Top Bottom