Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to lose lots of fat...

DIET DIET DIET!!! drink lots of water

forget clenbuterol, you are going to kill your heart

I want you to write what your daily diet looks like and be honest.

diet and am fasting cardio get away from the bad carbs if its hard to do at work atkins mave microwave dinners that are tasty

My diet:
I start my day with a 10oz bulletproof brand coffee with about 3oz of whole milk. I typically don't get hungry or eat until 11:30-1:30. For lunch I typically stop at the grocery store and get some sushi, fried chicken, naked wings or chili. Most days I'm good until dinnertime around 6:30 but sometimes I get a whopper with cheese and med fries around 3pm. 6:30 is dinner which is usually something like steak, mashed potatos with green beans and I usually skip the green beans. Around 9pm I usually start unintentionally binging on whatever is available... PB sandwiches, grapes/cheese, cookies, rolls and breads, whole milk, etc. until I go to sleep around 11-12. I also drink 1-2 16oz sugar free red bulls during the day and diet coke at lunch. By evening I'm thirsty and usually slam back two large glasses of water.

Recently I tried medi weight loss clinic and ate perfectly for 2-3 weeks. Protein every 2 hours, no carbs, some veggies and saw good results. I lost about 10lbs in that time but couldn't handle the appetite suppressant. I felt I was becoming hooked on it so I stopped everything and put the 10lbs back on over the last 3 weeks. The appetite suppressant really helped with the evening cravings but made my head foggy all day and was like taking speed which didn't sit right with me.

^^^^^ this is your problem here.........A lot of us have a hard time eating clean 24/7, but this almost sounds like you're joking.....

Fried chicken? Wings? Chilli? Whopper? Fries? Then you don't even until dinner time? You skip the green beans? PB sandwiches? Cookies? Come the fuck on bro!

It doesn't have to be boring, just make better choices....learn to count cals, eat cleaner throughout the day, eat foods you enjoy, but make them at home and make them more bodybuilder friendly.....

I'm 6'5 280lbs, and I'm a true fat kid at heart......my GF wants to eat all the time, her metabolism is insane and she can get away with it.....I run 3 different businesses and I'm constantly on the go.....I can easily go nuts and be a slob all day, and I'd actually doing so.....but you have to stay focused...

I still eat whatever I want, but you just have to learn how to do it.....just takes little extra effort

It all begins in the mind! To get results, you have to get your daily thought life right. A good place is www.Smartrecovery.org

You would be amazed, how keeping a daily food and training log will help you stay on track. There is a connection between the hand and mind!
When you write down info with paper and pen, the info gets hard wired into the mind.

Also You have to weigh and measure your food, and read labels. a general rule, "If man made it, don't eat it"...(Jack Alane)

Most people thinks its a huge pain in the ass to weigh and measure food, but after about 3 weeks, its very easy!

TRUTH IS WHAT WORKS.............(William James)

The Truth!!!???? Jesus christy that's as far from the truth as I've seen.. Omg.. Do not run a cycle of steroids.. This will indeed put you are a very high risk of heart failure and other cardiovascular issues.. Jesus man think about this.

You said it right bro.

Unless you have low free testosterone, it's very easy to lose fat. The only thing you need to do is either buy Fitness Assistant http://www.x3msoftware.com, which is a brilliant bit of software or get MyFitnessPal and weigh and log your food and exercise. If you don't have the interest to do that, nor the mental discipline to ensure that you burn more calories than you eat, just pack it in and be a FAT SLOB!

Steroids won't help you if you stuff yourself full of food and can't be bothered to take the time and trouble to TRACK what you gorge. It's a bloody lot easier to LOSE weight, than it is to put on lean muscle. If you can't be bothered to get a decent blood workup to make sure that you aren't hypothyroid or hypogonad, then SHUT UP AND SUFFER!

My advice, either WAKE UP or GIVE UP. The choice is yours. If I can lose almost 50 kgs in 6 months at 73 years old, you should be fucking ashamed if you can't!

My diet:
I start my day with a 10oz bulletproof brand coffee with about 3oz of whole milk. I typically don't get hungry or eat until 11:30-1:30. For lunch I typically stop at the grocery store and get some sushi, fried chicken, naked wings or chili. Most days I'm good until dinnertime around 6:30 but sometimes I get a whopper with cheese and med fries around 3pm. 6:30 is dinner which is usually something like steak, mashed potatos with green beans and I usually skip the green beans. Around 9pm I usually start unintentionally binging on whatever is available... PB sandwiches, grapes/cheese, cookies, rolls and breads, whole milk, etc. until I go to sleep around 11-12. I also drink 1-2 16oz sugar free red bulls during the day and diet coke at lunch. By evening I'm thirsty and usually slam back two large glasses of water.

Recently I tried medi weight loss clinic and ate perfectly for 2-3 weeks. Protein every 2 hours, no carbs, some veggies and saw good results. I lost about 10lbs in that time but couldn't handle the appetite suppressant. I felt I was becoming hooked on it so I stopped everything and put the 10lbs back on over the last 3 weeks. The appetite suppressant really helped with the evening cravings but made my head foggy all day and was like taking speed which didn't sit right with me.

the only good thing in your diet is the grapes.

fried chicken, cookies, rolls, breads, chili, whoppers, mashed potatoes, steak, coke, redbull, cheese, milk.. these are not vitality foods brother. you need to get in touch with a coach/nutritionist who will put together a proper and nutritional diet for you. I would avoid meatheads for this advice as they likely have been jocks all their life so they have no clue what its like to be fat and to lose weight, hence some of the horrible advice in this thread. they just know to pin steroids and eat 500g of protein a day, and the assume because it works for them that it will work for the rest of the 99% of the population

if you can't afford to hire someone who knows their shit then just google "alkaline diet" and follow that. it will work for you. I don't know how long you have been on the whopper/milk diet but at this point you need to do a total 180 or your health will continue to deteriorate

Last edited:
I wouldnt try gear until your around 15-20% bf, try carb cycling and HIIT cardio it will work wonders for you my friend.

Rip....This is EXACTLY what worked for me. I was at 36% BF and needed a change. Got my diet in check, started doing HIIT cardio, a little bit of fasting and carb cycling...and BAM lost from 36%BF down to 20%BF. Now this took almost a year to do in my 40's. THEN I started my first SARMS and Test cycle. Currently at 14% BF and haven't looked back.

Diet and training first...then look into a cycle. Good luck bro.

Back
Top Bottom