Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is This Still legal?

I can understand last year buying PH's because they were still legal.

but with the new laws everything is a level playing field.. so why would you overpay for a PH when you can buy an oral AAS?

also it is illegal so how is that person allowed to sell an illegal product on ebay?

When I broke up with the ex she STOLE EVERYTHING from my apartment. Including some diesel. It's probably that bitch selling it. Lmao kinda sucks even tho its illegal looks like I could of cashed in on that shit. Whatever...Glad the suckubus is gone

A lot of guys are selling PH's on eBay now. They just put in the description that is is not banned.. Once eBay finds out they take the ad down.

The only sites I have come across are oversea's, and most have pictures that say out of stock or banned, and to check out their new products.

Hmm are u certian ? Halo extreme and this both have the same ingredients and both claim to be Tbol

If it is the ORIGINAL DIESELBOLON than yes I am certain. If it is the version 2.0 or whatever than you could be right.

It's 17a methyl etioallochoan 2 ene 17b ol

Or something like that. Also has 13 ethyl 3 methoxy or something too I believe

I'm pretty sure when a chemical is banned.. Its banned from being made... Not possessed.. Which means whatever is floating around can still be sold or taken. Just no more can be created. Don't quote me on that.. Just from my understanding

I'm pretty sure when a chemical is banned.. Its banned from being made... Not possessed.. Which means whatever is floating around can still be sold or taken. Just no more can be created. Don't quote me on that.. Just from my understanding

I think that's true. At least last I heard the last go around of bans just banned purchase but you could still posess it if you bought it before the ban.

I'm not so sure about that. Those compounds in PHs were all added to the same class 3 banned substance list, whch is the same one that has Test, Tren, Dbol, Winny, etc...

purchased before the ban and possessed you are fine, not like the feds are going to tear down your door to bust you for that.

but re-selling it especially on ebay? a major no no. they might get away with it but if someone were to email ebay and bring it to their attention they would take it down in a heartbeat. even a lot of test boosters are prohibited on those sites

and the fact that the auction is twice what the bottle was worth when legal is buffoonery, an example of people that think PH's are safer than AAS just because at one time they were legal. guess what? they aren't safter. they are very hard on the liver.. the seller is totally ripping those idiots off who are over bidding

purchased before the ban and possessed you are fine, not like the feds are going to tear down your door to bust you for that.

but re-selling it especially on ebay? a major no no. they might get away with it but if someone were to email ebay and bring it to their attention they would take it down in a heartbeat. even a lot of test boosters are prohibited on those sites

and the fact that the auction is twice what the bottle was worth when legal is buffoonery, an example of people that think PH's are safer than AAS just because at one time they were legal. guess what? they aren't safter. they are very hard on the liver.. the seller is totally ripping those idiots off who are over bidding

If you red the bottom it states "
This auction is for 7 bottles of the original impossible to find Dieselbolan. Bottles are sealed and have never been opened. " so selling 7 bottles for $202 is better then the original price.

Back
Top Bottom