Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TAD 600 from PSL Anyone have experience with this ?

the rock

TAD 600.jpg
I ordered TAD 600 from PSL just received it.There are no instructions or literature about this product in the packaging .It was about two weeks to Midwest and boxed only.Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this product .Thanks Guys.

I cant find much or any info on dosing or intramuscular injections of this product.I'm a little surprised that such a great source as PSL sends out this new product with no info...

It comes with a 4 ml amp and all the literature I've read refers to iv not intramuscular injection I'll assume this is for intramuscular though trying to do all research first though before I start Is anyone using this now guys ?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Overall detox ,Liver protection,Energy level.immune system protection,Anti aging etc.Supposedly it the greatest thing ...Is anyone else using this product?

My thoughts too! As I understand from the brief email I got from PSL ,this is to be used IM only buttocks only.The other thing is it comes with 4 ml of water and they are saying to use it all in one shot at one time apparently.Seems like two shots loaded and from what In understand from google research its a painful shot that leaves a swollen mark ... Sounds good.The other things is I've read that one of the strongest sides is a whitening of the skin.Is this the case? Does anyone have any first hand experience with this TAD 600?

Overall detox ,Liver protection,Energy level.immune system protection,Anti aging etc.Supposedly it the greatest thing ...Is anyone else using this product?
If it is glutathione, I am using a similar product. I run 600mg every 3 days. You can IM it but everything I've read and that my doc and pharmacy that makes it say is that IV is way better. So order some butterflies and some 6ml syringes and go for it vampire. It's easy and painless once you get over the initial fear.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'll use this stuff or not need to hear from someone on here that's using it .Come-on guys help me out I heard it's used by women to lighten their skin don't need that ...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You man the fu-k up IV that shit show me how bro!Screw that.Luckily its made for IM but go ahead stick it in a vein LOL! Not Happening...I'll send you a bottle if you send a picture of you hitting a vein with it.

Man. Send away. I draw and test my own blood at home on a regular basis. I've IV'd a lot more PEDs than just Glutatione in my time. I was more afraid of IM back in the day than IV.......by all means, send me some. I have had a few brands of Glutatione over the years and I can tell right away if it is quality or not.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

OK bro,Contact me and I will send you a bottle of this.Its meant for IM ,I just dont want to grow a frigging horn or something.I'll send you a bottle and you let me know what you think.No prob!

Back
Top Bottom