Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Music

Each day is a little different for me but for the most part it's heavy metal and stuff like rise against and Rob zombie.

fivefingerdeathpunch mudvain switchkillengage and if I feel like
getting gangsta fuckin tupac dr dre wutang

Ear plugs and humming! IPOD and buds ain't got shit on Power Gym music. The pits!!! Now I see why my workouts have been fucked! I'm used to the good 'ole days with the just the clanking of the weights and the grunting. You all must be young guys listening to such music. Well to each his own.

Ear plugs and humming! IPOD and buds ain't got shit on Power Gym music. The pits!!! Now I see why my workouts have been fucked! I'm used to the good 'ole days with the just the clanking of the weights and the grunting. You all must be young guys listening to such music. Well to each his own.

Once in a while I do take out the earphones and just go old school but it sometimes music just seems to help.

I use some Pandora channels, pretty wide variety: Cinderella (hair bands), 80's rock, southern rock, Fleetwood Mac, grung, mostly older stuff.

Gyms these Days play the Most F-ed Up Music, makes me want Puke then Leave, not Work-Out.
So thank God for my MP-3.
I listen to Mudvayne, KillSwitchEngage, Hellyeah, Aranda, and anything with a Rocking Beat & Decent Vocals......................... JP
P.S.
Most Guys my Age listen to the Oldies, can't stand that Shit.
Was Good 40 Years ago, now put it to Rest.

Gyms these Days play the Most F-ed Up Music, makes me want Puke then Leave, not Work-Out.
So thank God for my MP-3.
I listen to Mudvayne, KillSwitchEngage, Hellyeah, Aranda, and anything with a Rocking Beat & Decent Vocals......................... JP
P.S.
Most Guys my Age listen to the Oldies, can't stand that Shit.
Was Good 40 Years ago, now put it to Rest.

I hear ya JM, good for you!
Lately I've been listening to a lot of pantera and fear factory in the gym. Next week it'll be something else but it's got to be hard and driven music. No Elton John on my iPod! Lol

EDM in general some rock with Linking Park and others and trap music all in one shuffle play even tho my gym usually plays EDM but I like to chose my tracks

Agnostic Front and Warzone today..Just enough aggro to get the weights moving!

add some Cro-Mags and you're ready to set PRs

New-ish east coast hardcore for me lately: Trapped Under Ice, Down to Nothing, Cruel Hand . . .

Back
Top Bottom