Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace into the delts - instant pain

BigFranco

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hey guys I'm about 4 weeks into a current cycle with test e and tren a, anyway this is the first cycle I've used delts for pinning and the first two weeks before I added the tren I pinned half a ml of test into each delt just to get the feel for it, these pins went smooth just like any other muscle and didn't have any pain till the following day then just had a dull ache in them.
Now I've added tren to the cycle and I only pin the delts with tren I get an almost instant stinging type pain after the injection is finished, I've done two pins in each so far and it's the same each time, no pain going in or during the injection it's just once it's done it starts to sting if I move my arm around to much. Lasts for about 12 hours then goes away.

Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I doing something wrong?

Yeah this is nothing major just a stinging sort of pain as opposed to the dull ache pain from test. This stuff is from MaxPro Tren A its 100mg/ml. I've had abit of blood follow the pin out on a couple of injections aswell, sitting there thinking I'm gunna get the cough for sure but so far haven't had an issue, hopefully it stays that way

Yeah this is nothing major just a stinging sort of pain as opposed to the dull ache pain from test. This stuff is from MaxPro Tren A its 100mg/ml. I've had abit of blood follow the pin out on a couple of injections aswell, sitting there thinking I'm gunna get the cough for sure but so far haven't had an issue, hopefully it stays that way

Sounds normal so far.. You'll know real soon lol

Sounds normal to me. I pin delts, even biceps with tren a. There is slight soreness after, once the oil dissipates a little that goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely been going slow as with them, have you had tren cough before reb, I don't want it by any means but woulda thought with the amount of blood that followed my last pin out it would have got me.

Yeah definitely been going slow as with them, have you had tren cough before reb, I don't want it by any means but woulda thought with the amount of blood that followed my last pin out it would have got me.

It happens, rarely.. And it hurts. Like last time, my wife pinned me, I felt it coming, tight chest, don't wanna inhale.. So I told her hurry up.. I held my breath.. After pin was done I dropped.. Lol wife thought I was going die for ten minutes lol

Tren a can sometimes be a little uncomfortable after pinning. Some burning is normal as well. I have pinned my biceps before with 2.5 mL of tren a and test prop without issues. It really comes down to the individual using the compound. Some people have it the worst no matter how good the brew is.

Yeah it's nothing to bad just thought I'd see if anyone else gets it. I'd prob rather this pain for a few hours as opposed to a dead quad for two days from test

Hey guys I'm about 4 weeks into a current cycle with test e and tren a, anyway this is the first cycle I've used delts for pinning and the first two weeks before I added the tren I pinned half a ml of test into each delt just to get the feel for it, these pins went smooth just like any other muscle and didn't have any pain till the following day then just had a dull ache in them.
Now I've added tren to the cycle and I only pin the delts with tren I get an almost instant stinging type pain after the injection is finished, I've done two pins in each so far and it's the same each time, no pain going in or during the injection it's just once it's done it starts to sting if I move my arm around to much. Lasts for about 12 hours then goes away.

Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I doing something wrong?

The carrier oil could do it but the delt area is filled with tiny blood lines. You pin into a caplillary or blood line and you bet your ass it will burn like mofo.

I pin myself when i have to but the wife is a np so she does it when our schedules connect. Ive previously only shot test but I've had that shit feel like fire on occasion. I move between delts and glutes, its mainly my glutes and very hit and miss. If it hurts going in it'll bleed but theres no rhyme or reason to when it burns like hell.

Yeah cheers bro, unfortunately I get no help but I can hit both delts and glutes comfortably so it doesn't worry me, will see how the next one goes anyway

It is quite a normal thing with tren that you got to get used to. Also, you might be a bit more sensitive to these injections, but there is nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom