Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT info....

Taurus

Hi guys, I was hoping to get some of your insights pertaining to TRT therapy. If there is already a thread on this topic I apolagize, I couldn't find it. I am considering going this route but wanted some input before I jump in. It looks like the costs are between $150-300 per month. Just wondering how much Test I will get for that amount. Are the docs pretty stingy with the prescriptions? I juiced off and on for 3 years about 20 years ago. Stopped lifting altogether for the last 20 years, getting back into it now. Went to the doc to get a checkup because of fatigue, lack of energy and insomnia. He said all labs came back normal but my testosterone was low. Didn't tell me how low or provide any numbers. Basically just told me it sucks getting older. Any info on these TRT clinics would be much appreciated. The game sure has changed in the past 20 years but I'm learning A LOT from you guys in these forums. THANK YOU ALL for all the info you provide on training, diet, pct, gear, etc. it's very helpful!

If it low you should get it through your doc so it paid for by insurance....Sounds like a shitty doctor....I can he not explain the numbers to you....That just plain shitty.....I pay 260 a month at a clinic only because I can get B12 and peptides from him as well as detailed explanation of blood work...I would go back and ask doc for the paperwork and then go from there...

I've been doing this for the last couple of years. Most of it is covered by my insurance. I get a 10ml vial of test cyp for 10 weeks (200mg/wk). That is covered, but would cost about $75 out of pocket. I do 250 iu hcg 3x/wk. That I pay for. It comes to about $80 for 8 weeks. And I get an AI, anastrozole, 1mg twice per week. That is covered by insurance. This has been an effective protocol for me. Keeps test levels at high normal. Not super "anabolic" but great for energy, libido and body comp.

I've been doing this for the last couple of years. Most of it is covered by my insurance. I get a 10ml vial of test cyp for 10 weeks (200mg/wk). That is covered, but would cost about $75 out of pocket. I do 250 iu hcg 3x/wk. That I pay for. It comes to about $80 for 8 weeks. And I get an AI, anastrozole, 1mg twice per week. That is covered by insurance. This has been an effective protocol for me. Keeps test levels at high normal. Not super "anabolic" but great for energy, libido and body comp.
That's pretty good layout are you at a clinic or are you at a private MD ? I started TRT this year. Sound a lot like my situation. Got physical had to call for bloods and then told over the phone you're test is low by some secretary. I make an appointment at other doctors office he prescribed testopel. I get 10 pellets and my test came back just over 500. Procedure is painless but 500, what it going to be in a month 399 ? I'm going to tweek the recipe on my own after I get docs bloods and see what's going on. My advice is try it , it works but there is a learning curve. And a lot of doctors just don't have a clue.

I got a script from my doc for 200mgs/week...covered by insurance with a $10 copay. I'm getting ready to change to another doc/TRT/HRT clinic that specializes in sports/athletes...from what I know today it will run me about $200/month out of pocket but I will get 1) 250mgs / week Test-C 2) HGH or IGF-1 depending on bloods 3) B complex 4) all my ancillaries.

Depending on where you live, TRT focused clinics can be pretty pricey. My advice would be to look for a new Primary who is willing to work with you. I'm really lucky because I have decent insurance and my doc for the most part works with me.

Good luck bro.

That's pretty good layout are you at a clinic or are you at a private MD ? I started TRT this year. Sound a lot like my situation. Got physical had to call for bloods and then told over the phone you're test is low by some secretary. I make an appointment at other doctors office he prescribed testopel. I get 10 pellets and my test came back just over 500. Procedure is painless but 500, what it going to be in a month 399 ? I'm going to tweek the recipe on my own after I get docs bloods and see what's going on. My advice is try it , it works but there is a learning curve. And a lot of doctors just don't have a clue.

Private MD. Anti-ageing and metabolic medicine. I don't know anything about testopel but again, injections have been great for me. Good luck.

Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I'll try a new MD first if that doesn't work I'll find a clinic.

So today I called my Dr to see what my test levels were and she said the range is like 360-1196. Then she tells me that my number was 248! I'm thinking wtf, why didnt my Dr tell me this or put me on something? I'm 40 years old, how the hell can I have readings this low?

im on trt myself 43 years old been looking a while dr pain in the ass I go to trt clinic but they work with me
not me working with them if you know what I mean I pay for treatment but im prescribed hcg test cyp and anistrozole
my test was 300 so I was able to be in the program you have to shop around and see what works for you

So today I called my Dr to see what my test levels were and she said the range is like 360-1196. Then she tells me that my number was 248! I'm thinking wtf, why didnt my Dr tell me this or put me on something? I'm 40 years old, how the hell can I have readings this low?
For what I've read it's hard to find a doctor that has any experience or knowledge on testosterone therapy. 248 is low and some clinics even consider as low as 180 as normal (depending on age of course) From what most people will say you will have to pay out of pocket to get a doctor that is experienced with trt.

After all is said and done, more is said than done

Thanks guys, I'll see if he's willing to give me something. If not, I'll have to pay up and go to a TRT clinic.

I've been on TRT for the past several years. It's Dr scripted at 200mg/wk. I do bloods every 3 months. I wouldn't trust a clinic( that's just my opinion)

I've been on TRT for the past several years. It's Dr scripted at 200mg/wk. I do bloods every 3 months. I wouldn't trust a clinic( that's just my opinion)

Yeah I feel the same. Nothing to back it up just feel they are out for you're money.

Back
Top Bottom