Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your split like?

wheresdabeef

Just curious what everyone else's split is like and why you like it. I've been on the same split for a while and I'm thinking about changing it up. Currently Im on a three day split twice a week then one day off. Chest and shoulders, back and arms, legs, then I repeat.

I never do the same routine more than 12 weeks but currently I am doing chest/back Supersets Monday and Wednesday, legs Tuesday, bi/tri Supersets thursday, shoulders Friday, rest on weekend. 4 weeks of this left to go!

I like training a muscle every 5 days however I work it out

I'm completely random atm. I just do what I feel needs work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit upper body 3x a week and lower 2x.

Mon-chest/shoulders
Tues-legs emphasize on quads
Wed-back
Thurs- legs emphasize on hams
Fri - abs and arms (compound exercises that hit back and chest as well)

Mon is chest and back, Tues is full body, Wed is bi/tri, Thurs full body, Fri shoulders and legs, Sat abs then free day where I work on whatever, Sunday is the day of rest/fishing or hunting.

I do a 4 day split but workout 5 days per week, so whatever workout I did the first day gets repeated on the 5th day. Chest tris, back bis, shoulders, legs

Monday - Chest/Calves
Tuesday - Back/Rear delts
Wednesday - off
Thursday - Shoulders/Traps/Triceps
Friday - Hams/Quads
Sat - Biceps/Abs
sun - off

After high school I started with one body part six days a week (Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Bis, Tris). I used this split for most of my life and got strong but not the size I wanted. Within the past year or so I am hitting everything twice a week (Chest-tris, Back-bis, Legs-Shoulders, Repeat, then rest one day). I really likes the response and visible gain in size.

Yea the very last part I eorked is the next part I work giving everythingvthe most rec time. And yes training legs will make everything else grow bc big muscles stimulate growth

I used to always hit everything twice a week with a three on one off routine. Getting back into the game and trying a one on one off schedule, only training each body part once a week. I'm very surprised with the results so far. Didn't think I could grow only hitting each body part once a week but so far it's working great.

One muscle group everyday 5x/wk. Weekends off. I change my routine about every 3 weeks so my body doesn't used to the same workout. I'm always looking for the harder more challenging ways to grow. I see alot of guys in the gym with big upper bodies and bird legs. Legs are the largest muscles in your body. If you're not hittin legs on the regular you're gonna plateau real quick.

3 day split

a lot of guys skip leg day but I place an emphasis on it. you need a strong trunk
I'm the same way. Legs twice a week and if I'm feeling froggy on chest or back day I'll add squats as well. I love doing squats and deads. Although, my bench is way lower then it should be by comparison

I used to always hit everything twice a week with a three on one off routine. Getting back into the game and trying a one on one off schedule, only training each body part once a week. I'm very surprised with the results so far. Didn't think I could grow only hitting each body part once a week but so far it's working great.
Yeah, I've tried hitting everything once a week, it doesn't work as well for me as hitting everything twice does.

I'm completely random atm. I just do what I feel needs work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too brotha.. But I make sure I get my legs twice a week. This has been instrumental in my growth as well as fat loss

Just curious what everyone else's split is like and why you like it. I've been on the same split for a while and I'm thinking about changing it up. Currently Im on a three day split twice a week then one day off. Chest and shoulders, back and arms, legs, then I repeat.

Great thread Beef. I have tried to get these people talking workouts with a few posts and have only gotten limited responses. Guess I am not asking the right questions. This is the stuff I want to read about. Thanks buddy. Keep up the good work and thanks to everyone who responded.

Coach

I do a 4 day split but workout 5 days per week, so whatever workout I did the first day gets repeated on the 5th day. Chest tris, back bis, shoulders, legs

do you do traps on your shoulder day? do you mix in the off day as needed or between certain upper body days?

oh and how often do you mix in abs rick? im gonna try something similar but calves need work so thinking i could throw them in on another day other then legs as well

Back
Top Bottom