Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to tren

Weatherman

Registered
Started my test e cycle 1 week ago. When should I start pinning my tren ace? I know you shouldn't run tren alone and it takes a few weeks for the test to kick in. Is two weeks safe since the tren won't kick in "right away" either? Thanks (first time using tren, other advice appreciated)

Tren ace will kick in pretty quick, you should feel it within the first week. You could have started pinning it your first week.

Mate I am doing a test e and tren a cycle and I started the tren two weeks after shooting just test, I haven't had any issues from this method and I'm now at the beginning of week 5 and the tren is really starting to kick in. Libido is still strong so the test is doing its job

You can run tren solo if you wish. Plenty do it all the time.

Either way.. if you want to make sure the test is kicking in before you pin the tren. Wait at least 2 weeks.

What doses of each are you planning to run? Are you pinning tren ed or eod? Pinning test with tren or 2x a week?

You can run tren solo if you wish. Plenty do it all the time.

Either way.. if you want to make sure the test is kicking in before you pin the tren. Wait at least 2 weeks.

What doses of each are you planning to run? Are you pinning tren ed or eod? Pinning test with tren or 2x a week?
Did you try running tren alone?

Age 23
180 lbs
5"10
Started lifting At 16 but only been serious about it for around 3 years

Running test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks (250 sat morning/250 Tuesday night)
Planning on running tren 75 mg EOD weeks

Weeks 2 - 10 I have aromasin and nolva for a pct also gonna get some clomid. Any input here. Could probably use some advice

Weeks 2 - 10 I have aromasin and nolva for a pct also gonna get some clomid. Any input here. Could probably use some advice

Follow the perfect pct protocol

I would hold off on tren. Tren is awesome but fuck dude your in your mid 20's

Starting early just going create issues down the road.. Hell I wish I would have waited 5 more years.. And I'm nearly ten years older then this cat lol

Starting early just going create issues down the road.. Hell I wish I would have waited 5 more years.. And I'm nearly ten years older then this cat lol

Shit im 28, i made the decision at 26 to run my first cycle after i got tested for low t and was in the low 400's. Said fuck this im gonna be 20 again

I run it from day one of the cycle love tren but u can start it when ever u want too the rests come super fast day 5-7

Shit im 28, i made the decision at 26 to run my first cycle after i got tested for low t and was in the low 400's. Said fuck this im gonna be 20 again

After using tren, I realize how truly special and unique it is. First run, like what the fuck! I thought I I knew what I was doing.. And I probably did.. But nothing like it. After this 6 monther in good give it a long long break. Deserves to much respect. Cheer

Yea I probably shouldn't have stated so early but oh well Its too late now. I'll probably wait another year for tren. My buddy is on it now and he is hyping me up to try it I'm gonna have to fight the urge. Any thing else I could add in my cycle that not as hard as tren? Maybe sust250 or kickstart and end with test prop. He also has andropen 400 and a few other things

Back
Top Bottom