Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow have i really been missing out this much??

pinningdeadd

First of all this isn't pinningdeadd. My name is anthony and my friend decided to let me post under his screen name. I tried registering but can never get capatcha right.

Anyways I'm 26 years old and am in my 2nd week of trt. My whole life (including teenage years) I never really had a set drive nor did I even care at all about sex. On top of that I also been sort of dick, I always had to push myself like I was climbing a wall just just being a good more, have sex, enjoy people's company, etc

I never thought much of it really I just thought we are all made different and this was just the way things were. Well I am now married with 2 kids and since i never really been to a doctor decided to go to my primary care doctor I have insurance with to have bloods drawn to see my generil health being.

Bloods came back that my test was under 200. Doctor told me to try natural ways to boost my test which I did and got bloods drawn again and my test was will under 200.

We decided to go with trt so I went I and got my first shot of 100mg of test C on week 1. I didn't really feel anything at all. Kinda of a slight mood change but nothing real significant.

Week 2 came and went in for my 2nd shot. keep in mind I'm a big doubter when it comes to medical treatment of any kind and I was doubting that this would change me for good in anyway.
So I got my second shot and went about my day and I just started to feel real great! And I mean in Al a really good mood! Great aspect on life. Not really worried at all about stresses. I'm not saying I feel careless I'm just saying that things that would normally stress me out are not stressing me out at all. Next to that I'm actually feeling a sex drive. And I mean I'm actually wanting to have sex. It's somewhat unbelievable to me because I would have to literally concentrate so hard before to just get a hard on and it wouldn't even be full erect. But now just sitting down and all of sudden just.getting hard ons like I guess all man should. Please keep in mind that I wasn't expecting anything to happen from trt so I don't really consider these placebo effects.

I'm sorry for this long post. I'm just thinking that this might be the start of a very good new beginning for me!

Also anyone else on trt? How is it for you?Any questions comments advice?

Welcome to Evo !
I can't Imagine not having a Sex Drive, especially when I was young.
My Sex Drive has always been a Bit High, even when I'm not On Cycle.
On Cycle - I really need to Focus on Other Things - My Drive goes way High.

Glad to Hear that you got it Figured out.
I would Imagine that your Wife is Extremely Happy.

For You, I would say that this is the Start of a Much Better Life, so Enjoy it......................................... JP
P.S.
Not on TRT - My Natty Test is just Too High.

I'm on HRT, 50 years old here. The trick is make sure your DOC will keep you at a reasonably high level or its going to require a little help elsewhere. I was on Androgel and after I came off was feeling like shit. Test was 174. The moderators and other guys have been super helpful in assisting me getting on track. Still working on it. Good luck and enjoy life and for those that disagree with HRT, well duck them. It's your life.

Yep. Low test does all sorts of bad things to your mind and body. 26 is very young for TRT so maybe you can look into what was causing your problem in the first place. TRT fixes the symptoms, but if you come off it, the problem is still sitting their, waiting for you.

Enjoy the boners, new outlook on life and weight gain.

Good to hear that you figured out what was missing and that it is going well. Make sure you see your doc often and keep an eye on your levels to keep the test levels up so you continue to feel good.

It sucks you are on trt as such a young age but we have to remember how big of a role genetics and a shit load of other factors play on test levels.. At the end of the day what matters most is you are feeling better, best of luck to you

Glad to hear you got that fixed no one should have to deal with having a low sex drive

I went through the slump about two years ago. After I had a very long and suppressive cycle (18 weeks) and a rigorous prep cutting for a competition, I had a really tough time trying to recover. I had always recovered fine before, but I did an extensive PCT for 8 weeks and despite throwing the kitchen sink at recovery my test levels were under 200 and I felt like complete death. No energy, no motivation, no sex drive, and my muscle mass was going down while my fat mass was climbing (even though my diet and training never changed). I was 38 years old, and my body just couldn't bounce back anymore. I put myself on self prescribed TRT at 200mg per week and it has been a complete life changer for me. My complete quality of life has changed for the better, and I wouldn't have it any other way

Thanks tall for input I appreciate it. Like I said I'm just surprised on how good in general I feel. It really makes me think on how much I've missed out. Like I said if this is the way your supposed to feel then it really is awesome!

if you have low T and hope on TRT that is only a small piece of the pie.. you gotta work on improving your lifestyle overall.. stress, diet, exercise, etc etc.

don't think just hopping on TRT is the end all cause it isn't. a lot of older dudes these days are on and they still look like absolute shit cause their lifestyle blows

welcome bro, glad you got your levels in check and are feeling better, as steve said youve only won half the battle, lifestyle is up to you!

as for your fingertips, could be high hemocrit levels, you should have some bloodwork done to check that, giving blood may be in order (you should be having bloodwork done regardless i suppose) but just keep that in mind?

again welcome, glad to have you

if you have low T and hope on TRT that is only a small piece of the pie.. you gotta work on improving your lifestyle overall.. stress, diet, exercise, etc etc.

don't think just hopping on TRT is the end all cause it isn't. a lot of older dudes these days are on and they still look like absolute shit cause their lifestyle blows
Well pretty much any problems I had at all are solved. Biggest problem really was sex drive/erection and it's been solved!

Back
Top Bottom