Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

4 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

Used c4 about a year ago now, compared too some of the newer ones ive tried its up here as one i liked.

5 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

This is usually my go to product since jack3d changed its formula I look like a psychopath at the gym itching my face an head though lol

3 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

When they changed it to the Gen4 version, I noticed that it didn't hit quite as hard as the original. I might give some of the other variations a shot.

i think its is an okay pre workout wasnt very strong

2 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

When I took this i had no added energy or pumps. Seems to be a weak pre workout in my opinion.

I enjoyed this pre, it makes me pretty itchy but great energy and focus while i trained

5 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

Strawberry Margarita. It tastes amazing, I've tried fruit punch too and it was average. If you buy C4 get Strawberry Margarita flavor in my opinion

I personally find this a cheap starter pre thats missing some essential aminos and compounds that can be found in other pre's.Decent pump but not alot of focus or energy.Good if your on a budget

I like the product but it is very clumpy st he bottom. It gave me a good spark and edge in the am, my personal opinion don’t use on empty stomache I did it once and ended up vomiting while training

This was an alright PWO for a burst of energy but it didn't last long and left me crashing

2 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

Привет! Меня зовут Артем, я живу в Ð*оссии в городе Сочи. Я музыкант, занимаюсь музыкой - исполняю рэп. Послушай мой новый трек и скажи пожалуйста свое мнение! Вот моя страница Instagram - подписывайся на меня - я буду рад тебе! https://www.instagram.com/kavabanga__kos/

Back
Top Bottom