Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

101FITNESSPHARMA.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for 101FITNESSPHARMA.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Have ordered from a few online sources and this has been the easiest experience so far. They accept Paypal, WU and MG so I went with the Paypal option because I was WU always has added charges and there is no MG in my area.
Communication & Ordering process: Extremely simple. email as soon as i ordered telling me the next step and went very smoothly. used paypal so money was collected that day and products shipped the next day
Delivery & Packaging: they are based in the UK and i live in Ireland so delivery took 3 working days. fastest i have experienced. packaging good. no rips or damage. my tubs with caps and pills all had cotton wool so were no rattles
Products Ordered: Pharma grade aromasin, noble labs accutane and noble labs dbol
Product results and effectivenes: accutane definitely dried my skin but need i run much longer to see more noticable results. aromasin kept estrogen side at bay even on 40mg of dbol and 600mg of test e. Dbol is potent. they came in caps which i didnt really like but they are producing great results and pumps

ordered some Nolvadex on sataday came on the tusday all boxed legit stuff very easy to order and pay. This was the first time I ordered online so after a lot of research I decided to take my chances and 101fitnesspharma was my choice after a lot of source research. This source is legit.
Communication & Ordering process: great
Delivery & Packaging: great
Products Ordered: great
Product results and effectivenes: not used yet

Ordered Noble Labs Aromasin off them.Got 100 x 12.5mg.Very reasonably priced.They came in pill form which didn't bother me.Used on my recent cycle.Have ordered a few more bots off them since will put up review when I use them.
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent communication and easy to order.Recieved payment details within an hour of order.Payed by paypal.
Delivery & Packaging: Very discreet and well wrapped so there was no rattle.Recieved goods within 5 days which was very quick.
Products Ordered: Aromasin(Noble labs)
Product results and effectivenes: ran it 12.5mg a eod and it done its job.No puffy nips or signs of gyno.

1 out of 5 rating for 101FITNESSPHARMA.COM Steroid Source Reviews

They have scammed me for a big order. Proof: http://i62.tinypic.com/14jvmfa.jpgI distinctly remember many people from other boards vouching for them, I hope that this post gets indexed quickly. Thanks for keeping the community safe guys.

Back
Top Bottom