Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

2 seperate orders, First order of test e came very fast and packed very well. I will get bloods in 2 weeks, but the test E is working. Still waiting on 2nd package which was shipped on March 11, I will update once I get the package or a love letter to 5 out of 5 Stars. Wish my PCT and AIs would come =(. Had to order from a local place.
Communication & Ordering process: Quick Response, Quick To Help
Delivery & Packaging: Package Came Great, 2nd Package in still 4 weeks behind
Products Ordered: Test E, Aromasin, Clomid, Nova
Product results and effectivenes: Test E Is Working Great, I wish 2nd package would make it here already over 4 weeks =(

5 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Great products great customer service shipping only takes 10 days and packaging is great. I would highly recommend them.
Communication & Ordering process: always responds to email
Delivery & Packaging: very discreet
Products Ordered: tamoxifen clomid clenbuterol
Product results and effectivenes: clenbuterol is very good high grade.

Pacing another order today
Communication & Ordering process: Easy - no issues
Delivery & Packaging: Great - no issues
Products Ordered: Clen, Win
Product results and effectivenes: Will let you know

Ordered Vermodje Test E and two Tren E vials, as well as some winny. Items were shipped about 2 days after payment was received. It took a total of 9 calendar days to get to Texas USA which is amazing for international. I'm very happy. Everything was packed great, and everything was there. I will post up another review a month or so in. Very happy with anabolshop. They answered my emails within 24 hours always very nice and professional. Thanks
Communication & Ordering process: Great
Delivery & Packaging: Awesome! 9 days to Texas.
Products Ordered: Test E, Tren E and winny
Product results and effectivenes: Will let you know!

I am sure I will re-order from them
Communication & Ordering process: Great communication and quick answer
Delivery & Packaging: Very discret and as per My order requested.
Products Ordered: VErmodje Exemestane - Testo Enant - Winstrol Oral
Product results and effectivenes: I do not know yet will update.

All,New to the thread Hope this ? is going to the correct location. I have alway got my gear locally. However i have moved and am looking to give anabolshop a try. Based off of reviews and feedback it looks super legit. Only thing nervous about is in my name to address... Any worries or am i good 2 go?Any input appreciated

Have not tried vermodje var yet but their winny and t-Bol were absolutely amazing. This is my 3 order with them and I swear the get better every time
Communication & Ordering process: Amazingly fast and great comm
Delivery & Packaging: Less than 2 weeks
Products Ordered: Anavar, winny, t-bol
Product results and effectivenes: Have not tried vermodje var but their winny and t-Bol were absolutely amazing. This is my 3 order with them and I swear the get better every time

1 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

I ordered it on the 14th of April it supposedly shipped the 20th. I have only received a small portion of it and I've sent them several emails with no response. I wasn't sent anything from the post office saying it was seized
Communication & Ordering process: no communication whatsoever after repeated inquiries
Delivery & Packaging: part of the order was delivered. it was was packaged very well though
Products Ordered: test e, tamox, clomid, clen, and extreme
Product results and effectivenes: I received the clen and it's legit I wish I could tell you the effectiveness of everything else

I've always been skeptical of online sources but Anabol proved to be consistent, professional, and extremely easy once you order the first time. I placed my order with them and they guided me respectfully and patiently through the payment process and once the payment was made my order got shipped and got here, on my 2nd week and everything's fabulous. They only accept WU/MG neither of which I was familiar with from the time of ordering but I trust that they know the safest payment method and now I'm familiar with both of them as I'll be using it to buy more from Anabol :D
Communication & Ordering process: Extremely professional and helpful, i had problems because I hadnt used MG/WU before and they patiently helped and sorted it out for me until i got it right
Delivery & Packaging: Very secure and discreet, impressed; everything arrived 14 days after payment was made to Arizona, US
Products Ordered: Balkan Test P, Vermodje Tren, Vermodje Masteron, Balkan Winny, Balkan Var, Organon HCG, Balkan NPP
Product results and effectivenes: On week 2, strength is significantly up, body's transforming b4 my eyes

Everything went excellent. Great prices and fast delivery.
Communication & Ordering process: Quick and easy to order.
Delivery & Packaging: Very fast delivery
Products Ordered: Test E, Tren E, Anavar, Clomid and Aromasin
Product results and effectivenes: Quality products at the highest level

This was my first international order from a source. Everything went smooth and I received my order 12 calendar days from the time funds were picked up. I would highly recommend this source. Great communication, great packaging, very quick international shipping...
Communication & Ordering process: Great communication! Most emails answered in just a few hours, never more than 24 hours
Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was great, no broken items, very secure
Products Ordered: Test E, AI, and PCT
Product results and effectivenes: G2G

I just got my first order from Anabolshop and I'm very pleased with the entire process. I must admit the no tracking number had me a little impatient, but I know how long it takes to get things from China so I didn't trip out on them or anything. From payment to my front door was about 10 days or so...no more than 14 to be sure. Going to place my second order tomorrow after I visit the bank.
Communication & Ordering process: Easy to order, simple instructions and exceptional communication. All my emails were replied to very quickly.
Delivery & Packaging: Fast 10 to 14 day delivery. A plain padded envelope looked and felt like documents. Super discreet, nobody would ever suspect anything!
Products Ordered: All Vermodje Brand: Anavar, Test, Clen, and Cytomel obviously a cutting cycle. This is just the first half of my intended order.
Product results and effectivenes: Haven't started my cycle yet, have to wait until my knee heals...twisted and hyper-extended, so a couple of weeks for sure...less if I can stay off of it.

Five of five stars from me. Package was compact and discreetly packaged, arrived in just over a week and in perfect condition. These guys cut me a break on price when I needed it without expecting a thing in return and that earned my loyalty. And personally, I like the fact that there's no tracking and no signature required, it reduces the possibility of any legal problems arising from it.
Communication & Ordering process: Very prompt with replies (considering time difference, especially) and ordering is easy-peasy. Only thing I'd like better is if I could pay via paypal, but that's just my preference and has nothing to do with this supplier.
Delivery & Packaging: Discreet, well protected and compact. Perfect
Products Ordered: Testosterone and proviron
Product results and effectivenes: Will update after a few days to a week, just received.

They had great communication and emailed back within minutes. Took 3 weeks total for both packages to arrive. This is my Seconed Time ordering from anabolshop and both times it was top notch service. 5out of 5 score from me.Communication & Ordering process: Smooth and fastDelivery & Packaging: Packaging very discreteProducts Ordered: Nalvodex, clen, proverine and clomidProduct results and effectivenes: Na

Hello,I have ordered with them twice now, each order was a decently large order, and they provided top notch products. I didn't get blood work on this one, but this next order, when they launch their big sale, I will get my bloodwork done. I am scheduling the bloodwork this week, so hopefully their sale starts soon. Oh, I am going to take test p and primo, both IM. No caps. They also have hCG from Greece. The two types of brands are balkinpharm and vermodji, both are highly sourced as good quality. Not for sure if this is actual pharmacy grade but both of my cycles, I was beast mode, and the concentrations were correct, of course, I can't back that up with bloods.
Communication & Ordering process: Great
Delivery & Packaging: Fast
Products Ordered: Test Cyp and Mast and Test E and Mast
Product results and effectivenes: Quick, concise and accurate

1 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered about 3 months or so ago and still have yet to receive any package. I realize that they are overseas so I was expecting some delay with customs. However, 3 months+ is far too long and have not received a seizure letter. Plus, he has been ignoring my emails. Deal at your own risk.
Communication & Ordering process: Stopped emailing me about 2wks ago.
Delivery & Packaging: Never received
Products Ordered: Test, EQ, Var
Product results and effectivenes: Never received

has this changed to anabolshop.net?
Communication & Ordering process: n/a
Delivery & Packaging: n/a
Products Ordered: n/a
Product results and effectivenes: n/a

Back
Top Bottom