Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

If you are looking for a quality supplier, PSL is one of the best out there.
Communication & Ordering process: Communication was second to none. Sometimes takes a while to answer back but whenever he does, answers everything in great details.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was fast and took 6 days in total including weekends. The package was firmly and tightly wrapped. No leaks. The labels were amazing. Oil looked great.
Products Ordered: TNE 5 x 10ml
Product results and effectivenes: TNE is killer. The oil is smooth and left me with no PIP or soreness. did a cc hour preworkout and noticeable difference in pump and strength. Sex drive higher as well that day. this product far exceeded any expectation I could have had. Good thing that I was able actually, physically "feel" the TNE as soon as I pinned it. I use this on my big compound days (Chest, Legs, Back). Gives me extra boost i need to get through my workouts and push myself. More fullness and appetite also up on days i use it. Used it multiple times and body gets response each time. can notice a big difference. I will continue to use this source for future orders.

good quality
Communication & Ordering process: I send money they picked it and send me the package in the next day. answer to me after one day
Delivery & Packaging: no problem in the delivery. one week about after he send me package.
Products Ordered: EP oxandrolone, EP prop, EP tren A
Product results and effectivenes: Fantastic. i am feeling good my mood is very ok. in the gym is like hulk. fore arm is full in the veins.

Nothing but love for these guys. My absolute go to source.
Communication & Ordering process: Responds within 12-18 hours. Only needed for first order.
Delivery & Packaging: Really tight packs. always comes through safe and fast.
Products Ordered: Gentropin
Product results and effectivenes: Top notch. i have been running 4 ius a day. Now i can see why everyone says pharma is the way to go when it comes to GH. Have used a number of generic GH but feel a lot better on pharma.

just want to write about my experience for these guys.
Communication & Ordering process: Very good. Confirmation of my order and tracking code sent me without asking.
Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was discreet and products were in good order.
Products Ordered: sustanon, nadrolone decanoate, dianabol and pct pack of clomid and nolvadex
Product results and effectivenes: the oil was very smooth and I could feel the quality in this gear am very highly rated this lab. dbol was very good for pumps and weight gain

I made test order of dianabol and testobolin.
Communication & Ordering process: reply on time.
Delivery & Packaging: good package.
Products Ordered: dbol testobolin
Product results and effectivenes: testobolin is great. also dbol is strong. some water and abt 5 kilos weight in 3 weeks.

From their website, their customer service, and quick turn around they show a level of professionalism
Communication & Ordering process: None needed everything went smooth like usual.
Delivery & Packaging: Everything was wrapped in bubble wrap ensuring that nothing could break
Products Ordered: Alpha induject EP winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: I have switched from a bulk cycle to a cutting for the final weeks. Within days any water I was holding went away and I'm getting lean and vascular. Libido is higher than previous sustanon brand I was using.

Quality, customer service, Shipping everything was top notch
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
Delivery & Packaging: Safe and discreet.
Products Ordered: Test.C, anadrol, winstrol, arimidex, clomid, nolvadex
Product results and effectivenes: Everything worked as it should. Product quality on spot

i went for alpha pharma and it was the best i used till now
Communication & Ordering process: very good communication and customer service
Delivery & Packaging: 4 days to arrive and it was secure
Products Ordered: induject, boldject,
Product results and effectivenes: quality products. alpha is number one i will keep using this source and alpha products

Purchased some products from puritysourcelabs.
Communication & Ordering process: Very swift and professional
Delivery & Packaging: Had my order within 3 days. Excellent delivery times and service.
Products Ordered: Test prop, winstrol Tamoxifen and Clomid
Product results and effectivenes: Very pleased with their products.

I needed Gentropin. The prices seemed decent so ordered couple of gentropin pens
Communication & Ordering process: Variable. Sometimes pretty quick sometimes have to wait for 24 hrs
Delivery & Packaging: from placing the order to receiving the product ended up taking nine days
Products Ordered: Gentropin
Product results and effectivenes: Top quality. Much more effective than generic GH

A 1 supplier
Communication & Ordering process: always quick to respond. friendly and supportive
Delivery & Packaging: packs tight and discreet. 5 days to central EU
Products Ordered: induject, testobolin, nandrobolin, rexogin
Product results and effectivenes: Product quality is spot on, really started to notice it working around the 4-5 week mark with increased strength and skin splitting pumps.

Psl is my number one choice because i have purchased from many sources but i like dealing with psl the most.i am not saying other suppliers were bad or the quality was not good, they were also top notch but everyone has a favorite one and mine is psl
Communication & Ordering process: i have placed 4 orders in total and the next one is on way. communication is fast and very professional
Delivery & Packaging: all 4 orders arrived safely in a v discreet manner. i am v hopeful the next one will arrive safely too
Products Ordered: i have ordered many products till now from them. anadrol, test cyp, test e, dbol, boldenone, deca durabolin, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex,
Product results and effectivenes: everything worked amazing. there is no complaint even with a single product

i bought my first ever beginner's cycle from them
Communication & Ordering process: he was getting back to me fast. i had some questions about how to dose and he guided me through all the precautions and cycle.
Delivery & Packaging: i was very excited when i received my first ever steroid pack. i was also worried about customs and problems but it arrived safe.
Products Ordered: beginner's cycle
Product results and effectivenes: my first cycle was amazing. i gained 8 kg of muscle with some fat... but i loved the first time feeling of stronger. i am now doing pct and for my next cycle i will surely use them again.

I had a purchase 2 months ago and i am satisfied with this supplier
Communication & Ordering process: very fast. easy ordering process
Delivery & Packaging: tight, discreet, safe
Products Ordered: alpha pharma deca, cyp, euro pharmacies dbol arimidex
Product results and effectivenes: all stuff legit and strong

Euro pharmacies brand dbol
Communication & Ordering process: good and fast
Delivery & Packaging: nice....only small order and packaged good
Products Ordered: euro pharmacies dbol
Product results and effectivenes: strength and aggression is up. lot of water retention

i bought anavar for my gf from psl and it worked magic for her
Communication & Ordering process: not needed.
Delivery & Packaging: safe and without any hassle to my doorsteps in 5 days
Products Ordered: anavar
Product results and effectivenes: she used only 10 mg and got good results. lost fat had some strength working out

PSL with a very smooth process from start to finish....ordered international and it reached my house in 6 days. Would have been 4 if the post office wasn't retarded---they mistakenly sent the package back to the regional office from the local office and then had to send it back to the local office for it to be delivered which took 2 extra days. Pretty damn good for International I'd say!Just pinned my first "Enhanced TRT" dose consisting of Test E, Tren E, and Mast E(starting at 100/25/25) and will slowly increase to an even ratio of all 3(50,50,50). Haven't used the Aromasin yet as I still have 1 more dose left of BWL's aromasin. Will update after a few weeks when I have some results to speak of, but everything looks good so far, and based on the reviews from many others I have full confidence this is some good shit!
Communication & Ordering process: Super easy...add your stuff to the cart, wait for payment instructions and pay. MG, WU or Paypal
Delivery & Packaging: Quick, fast, and discreet. Very well packaged in a stiff cardboard box with the vials wrapped in bubble wrap inside. Arrived from Poland to my house in 6 days---would have been 4 but the local post office sent it back to the regional post office by mistake, which took 2 extra days.
Products Ordered: Tren E, Mast E, Aromasin
Product results and effectivenes: Just started with my first micro-doses of Tren E and Mast E added to my TRT Test dose...haven't used the aromasin yet. Will update after a few weeks.

IF you are looking for quality SRC. its PSL
Communication & Ordering process: Communication was only needed for the first order. After never needed to communicate or ask for anything . There is nothing complicated placing order. All the instructions are there
Delivery & Packaging: I never had a seizure buying from PSL. his packaging guys are awesome. they know the game very well
Products Ordered: A lot of products but mainly Alpha pharma
Product results and effectivenes: i have ran Alpha pharma Test E, Test C, Rexogin, Boldenone, Nandrolone. EP orals and PCT. Not even a single time i had any complain however if you can spend some extra bucks Alpha is on top.

this review is for a test order of europharmacies dianabol
Communication & Ordering process: they help me with the order and this guy is very friendly to the customers.
Delivery & Packaging: it was total safe. arrived only in 5 days
Products Ordered: euro pharmacies dbol
Product results and effectivenes: this dbol worked for me. i gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks. fantastic strength. now i have some HGH to order and i will choose this guy

4 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

paypal process was confusing at first but went through ordered last friday gear in hand today everyhh looks good.Will change too 5 stars after product effectiveness is confirmed the oils were for my workout partner who is on TRT and gets labs done regularly on pharma cyp so we have a good comparison too pharma for comparison will update review when he gets labs.
Communication & Ordering process: Good source responded too emails with in a day
Delivery & Packaging: Very discreet
Products Ordered: 2 EP deca 1 EP test cyp EP dbol EP winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: To be seen if good they will definitely get more of my business

Back
Top Bottom