Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

robo anna I have done many transactions. Not one miss, this man is in point. His gear is known as the best, for a reason . My wife anna I both run it.. And I'll be sticking with him solo. No need mess around with others.. Keep up the good work .. BTW.. His tren is off the charts...
Communication & Ordering process: Flawless
Delivery & Packaging: Fast and tight
Products Ordered: Everything almost, tren, cyp, primo, etc
Product results and effectivenes: Best of the labs I've used. That's why I'm sticking with him.

CentrinoLab is a pharmaceutical company originally from Thailand, its headquarters is Bangkok,Thai. CentrinoLab of Thailand is renowned worldwide for the quality of its services for anabolic steroids,such as Sustanon, Deca Durabolin, Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone, Methenolone Enanthate, Testosterone Enantahte Testoviron, Testosterone Propionate Prop-100, Testosterone Cypionate the Cyp 250, Drostanolone Propionate, Drostanolone enanthate, Boldenone Undecylenate, Boldenone Acetate the Equipoise, Stanazol Winstrol, and tablets Oxymetholone, Methandienone Oxandrolone and estrogen antis like Proviron. After corporate restructuring,CentrinoLab moved its headquarter to China since 2010, because Centrino Lab main investor and cooperated factories are located in China. After 2010, CentrinoLab business emphasis turned from retail to wholesale and R&D. In 2014, CentrinoLab group decided to rebuild an online retail store because the market is full of fake Centrinolabs products. New online shopping site is www.centrinolab.org . It's the unique official online site to retail CentrinoLab injections and oral tabs.
Communication & Ordering process: awesome
Delivery & Packaging: 5 days delivery and pack discreetly
Products Ordered: centrino labs sustanon,centrino labs testorivon,centrino labs test cyp,centrino labs prop 100
Product results and effectivenes: feel great results

You can't beat this lab. The customer service is on par. You can't ask for better communication and reliability. I have nothing but good things to say.
Communication & Ordering process: Perfection. could not run smoother
Delivery & Packaging: descreet and small
Products Ordered: test e, test c, anavar
Product results and effectivenes: top notch!

ive run both with great results, the gear is on point. definitely my go to domestic source.
Communication & Ordering process: great
Delivery & Packaging: great
Products Ordered: test, eq, tren,mast, test prop
Product results and effectivenes: results as expected

1 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

ROBO shit is pure fucking SHIT!!! I pity the fool who try's his toxic BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It made me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN-Fuck that bastard forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Product results and effectivenes: Made me SICK! Had to go to the doctor

2 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

fake steroids, got infection!!! terrible
Delivery & Packaging: leaked on the way

Ran them from 2014 to 2016 I believe everything was always on point. I broke my back in the gym in 2015 and my last pin of their sus was 2 weeks prior to going to hospital. They took my blood and I remember nurse telling another nurse while I was in hospital a few days later my Test levels were still 2800 after over 2 weeks they use to have some great gear. I’ve been out the gym a good 4 years just getting back in and was wondering if they was still around it sucks it sounds like their another good one goneCommunication & Ordering process: EmailDelivery & Packaging: UspsProducts Ordered: Sus Tren EQProduct results and effectivenes: Awesome

2 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

scam took money and ran
Delivery & Packaging: big scammers

1 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Sent money via western union, never heard from him again. F***** scammer!

Delivery & Packaging: NEVER SHIPPED

Back
Top Bottom