Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids24.com Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Roids24.com Steroid Source Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Roids24.com! Their AMAZING 24/7 customer service. The FAST response to emails. Their SUPER easy to navigate website. Their GREAT Products at incredible prices. And the shipping was LIGHTING fast for international (USA) 12 days from the time I made the order to the time of arrival! I can't wait to order again from Roids24.com!!!
Communication & Ordering process: The communication was great and ALWAYS responded to any of my questions within a few minutes day or night (It's like they work 24/7)!
Delivery & Packaging: It took 12 days for international (USA). The package was perfectly wrapped and very discreet!
Products Ordered: Test C (Vermodje)
Product results and effectivenes: I haven't used their gear yet but will post the results once I start and finish the cycle.

Great communication. Awesome service. Everything is 100% legit. My go to guy from now on
Communication & Ordering process: response always within 12 hrs
Delivery & Packaging: very discreet and secure
Products Ordered: 3test 5 tren 500 anavar. all have verification codes and all were legit. all radjay.
Product results and effectivenes: just starting cycle but I'm sure it will be extremely effective

Roids 24 is an awsome guy with exceptional customer service. Besides good prices he gave me o 17 FREE VIALS OF TEST E/TEST P/NPP . Vermodje and Radjay both are very good and I am in love with Radjay line. Their Test P is ZERO , YES SIR “ ZERO PIP” Communication & Ordering process: Communication was easy and superb. Once you advise MTCN No, you don have to do anything else , they reply and keep you posted with your package and tracking info. Delivery & Packaging: All products in their original packing , very nice with all authentification numbers to verify the product. It takes 3 weeks to receive package in China.Products Ordered: RADJAY : TEST E/TEST P/ PRIMO/TREN A/T BOL. VERMODJE: TEST E/TEST P/TREN A/ EXEMESTANE/T3 / NPP Product results and effectivenes: Radjay test P ZERO PIP. Just cant love enough. Test E /Tren/Primo all so smooth and clear oil. Vermodje as always good but Radjay Test P is awsome. Soild libido and from 78 kg to 91 kg in 8 weeks. Strongly suggest RADJAY and Vermodje to all users.

Thank you to everybody who takes the time to give their opinion and reviews of potential sources. I gave Roids24.com a shot and let me tell you, it was as you guys said: a 5 star source. They are the only source for the last two months that I've used and i am very pleased!
Communication & Ordering process: As simple as sending an email. You will get a response!
Delivery & Packaging: Very discreet and professional
Products Ordered: test E, aromasin, d-bol, nolvadex
Product results and effectivenes: D-bol kicked in right away as it should. Test-E from Radjay very effective. This combination ladies and gentlemen worked phenomenal for me. Very pleased!

4 out of 5 rating for Roids24.com Steroid Source Reviews

Giving 4 out of 5 stars because I've yet to use the product. Was a bit nervous using International for the first time but Roids24 alleviated all my worries. At one point the tracker wasn't working so I emailed them about it, I received a quick response explaining to me it won't track until after it leaves customs or that it may not track at all. Roids24 explained they don't typically have issues getting packs here, so not to worry. The pack showed up 12 days from ship. I'm quite pleased with the transaction as I've heard great things about Vermodje and I'll definitely be using these guys again.
Communication & Ordering process: Communication was very good with timely responses. Ordering was easy & painless.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was 12 days from ship date, pretty decent for international. Packaging was good, no customs issues.
Products Ordered: 5 vials of Vermodje Test Cyp
Product results and effectivenes: TBD. Not sure if I will use this cycle or next.

Received my package after 13 day wait from ship date to delivery. Would have been 12 days, but I wasn't home when the carrier came so I had to pick it up at the postal station. Incredibly impressed with the turn around time ( I'm in the states) and having tracking is great. Took full advantage of the promo and got a free bottle of sust and 100 free tbol tabs with my order. As stated many times in this thread, communication was great and made me feel at ease during the entire process. Did my first shot of the sust (vermodje) and it was smooth as silk. Will order from again and recommend to others. Thank You! Communication & Ordering process: Very fast responses that made me feel at ease with the whole process. Ordering and payment was a breeze. Order took 13 days from ship to delivery. Would have been 12, but I missed the initial delivery and had to pick up at the postal service. Delivery & Packaging: Everything came in perfect condition in discrete packaging with plenty of protection for the goods. Products Ordered: ALL VERMODJE: Sustanonx1 Winstrol tabsx200 Adex x100 Nolvadex As part of a promo going on, I received a FREE bottle of Sust and 100 FREE tabs of Turinabol. Product results and effectivenes: First pin was smooth as silk, will share updated but Vermodje has a great rep

I'm already done with my cycle and I wait now until I re rice the blood work until I post my comments. His communication was spot on and the blood work was excellent. PM if you want to see it. I did a short cycle of test and TBol and my results were great. My experience was great.
Communication & Ordering process: Great
Delivery & Packaging: Very fast - 12 days total.
Products Ordered: Test P and TBol.
Product results and effectivenes: Great. Dry gains with blood work to back it up.

Super friendly, helpful and 14 day delivery just like he said, no worries 100% G2G!!!!
Communication & Ordering process: over the top in communication
Delivery & Packaging: 14 day delivery to the day and package like a pro
Products Ordered: vermodje and radjay test e
Product results and effectivenes: will update later

4 out of 5 rating for Roids24.com Steroid Source Reviews

I took advantage of a great sale they had going on which including 3 free vials with an order over 300. Delivery was spot on with what they estimate, packaging in terms of stealthiness seemed ok but then again I guess the more normal or whatever a package looks the better, but everything was packed tight and nothing broken. I ordered 3 test E and 2 Tren A and 400 Dbol tabs which included an additional 3 Test E for free. I ordered Vermodje but was sent RadJay instead. In all honesty, that doesn't bother me as I've heard great things about RadJay so it's not a problem but I guess technically you have deduct a star for sending the wrong brand lol. Communication was awesome, I was kept up to date on everything, and tracking numbers were provided immediately. I definitely recommend ordering from Roids24.com.
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent, Kept up to date and ordering was easy
Delivery & Packaging: Delivered tightly and nothing broken.
Products Ordered: Vermodje 3 Test E, 2 Tren A, 400 10mg Dbol, 3 free Test E but was sent RadJay.
Product results and effectivenes: I will find out soon enough, and update this section.

Ordered a few things - order arrived within a few days, exactly what I ordered. No issues - just perfect.
Communication & Ordering process: 5*
Delivery & Packaging: 5*
Products Ordered: 5*
Product results and effectivenes: not yet being used but everything looks legit and in order

1 out of 5 rating for Roids24.com Steroid Source Reviews

Where to start let's see how about just trying to send the money to them was a hassle. I had to go to money gram 3 separate occasions because stuff wasn't right on roids24 end. Once finally payment went through I waited 4 weeks to have my package not show up. The whole time there telling me it's on it's way it will be shipped 100% garuntee. Well it didn't in fact I'm pretty sure custom got it and what do they say?? Once package is returned to us well reship. How the hell you going to do that when customs doesn't return packages!!?? This isn't a company they are a joke and take people's money. Do not order from them!
Communication & Ordering process: Horrible
Delivery & Packaging: Not received

Back
Top Bottom