Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ausjuice and Meditech

Bro as your first post get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Another ausjuice customer here.
Started my first cycle 2 weeks ago using there blue heart dbols 40mg ed and 500mg test cyp per week.
So far have put on 2.5kg have plenty of energy and feeling great.

Test probably hasnt kicked in yet but should within the next few weeks.
I've been very happy with their service and super fast delivery.

Once you figure out how to use the bitcoin its really easy.

Will definitely be using AJ in the future ive had 4 orders and all received within 2 days everything seems to be legit.

After hearing some mixed opinions about lambo i was hesitant but it all seems to be working.

Some ppl saying its under dosed blah blah blah. Pretty hard to know for sure unless you have the lab results to prove it.

First post - get the fuck out of here

Well, I have had my first tren cough, my face felt like little spot fires,y forehead took flames, my lips tingled, my tongue felt odd, then this cough, only last about 3 to 4 minutes, then all good...can't wait to have it again, and I know I will...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bro as your first post get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

First post - get the fuck out of here

RIGHTO mr hero over here!

First posters are obviously not allowed to have an opinion.
Just trying to help out anyone that was like me a few months ago contemplating starting a cycle and not sure if they were legit or not.

Take a chill pill

We approved sources on this board. I suggest new guys check that out. Two specifically for us aussies.

If i need to remind ppl. Ausjuice did rip off a lot of customers 10 months ago. A lot will not forget that

- - - Updated - - -

****we have

I just bought of ausjuice. Lambo dianabol are they fake or real. And also bought t400 and test e are they anygood

We approved sources on this board. I suggest new guys check that out. Two specifically for us aussies.

If i need to remind ppl. Ausjuice did rip off a lot of customers 10 months ago. A lot will not forget that

- - - Updated - - -

****we have
Hey Plat. Nice to see you back.

Back
Top Bottom