Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordered test e from oceanuslabs yesterday literally posted it within 10 mins of payment and just received it now holly shit thats organised.

holy shit such a bugger he doesn't have what i need in that case ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Good work ocean. Kudos for the prompt service ;)
Alot of members will appreciate that

plat if your wickr is still the same as its always been mate i msged you yesterday

My goodies have always arrived next day. I think a lot of suppliers do express postage. Definitely makes ordering a breeze when you know the stuff is gonna turn up asap.

My goodies have always arrived next day. I think a lot of suppliers do express postage. Definitely makes ordering a breeze when you know the stuff is gonna turn up asap.

I usually get coast to coast in 48hrs from all sources. It's a beautiful thing!

back after some time off posting

in short, been a rough past week/ week and a half
Girlfriend tried offing herself, found her half conscious in the shower, OD'ed on meds, ran her to the emergency room, she'll be fine but guess I'm in for a hard road ahead. honestly unsure of what to do, haven't had to deal with this before and the realisation that if I didn't find her she wouldn't have woken up rattles you.
also lost hours at work so moneys getting tight considering my recent run in with the law, lawyers fees and fines
Training has been half assed, diet even worse, eating around 4-5k calories a day the last two weeks (not good food) so probably owe that to the
250mg Test (ARL)
350mg Tren (ARL)
500mg EQ(Lambo)
50mcg T3 (ATEC)
but back on the horse now and will be seeing my coach more regularly to keep things on track, its bound to get worse before it gets better but what can you do
also a few weeks back I said id give a review on the Lambo's EQ, Rate it very highly, on my 4th week now, I did front load it however. Vascularity is fantastic especially through my calves and forearms, Fullness I cant speak for as ive been on massive amounts of carbs and overall calories as of late so its hard to judge my difference between feeling depleted and carbing up so I can tell if the EQ is helping with fullness, will have an update on that in the coming week
as for the talk of ARL have been a very big fan of all their oils and rating their Tren Highly

all in all hope we're all doing well

- - - Updated - - -

Girlfriend tried offing herself, found her half conscious in the shower, OD'ed on meds, ran her to the emergency room, she'll be fine but guess I'm in for a hard road ahead. honestly unsure of what to do, haven't had to deal with this before and the realisation that if I didn't find her she wouldn't have woken up rattles you.
also lost hours at work so moneys getting tight considering my recent run in with the law, lawyers fees and fines
Training has been half assed, diet even worse, eating around 4-5k calories a day the last two weeks (not good food) so probably owe that to the
250mg Test (ARL)
350mg Tren (ARL)
500mg EQ(Lambo)
50mcg T3 (ATEC)
but back on the horse now and will be seeing my coach more regularly to keep things on track, its bound to get worse before it gets better but what can you do
also a few weeks back I said id give a review on the Lambo's EQ, Rate it very highly, on my 4th week now, I did front load it however. Vascularity is fantastic especially through my calves and forearms, Fullness I cant speak for as ive been on massive amounts of carbs and overall calories as of late so its hard to judge my difference between feeling depleted and carbing up so I can tell if the EQ is helping with fullness, will have an update on that in the coming week
as for the talk of ARL have been a very big fan of all their oils and rating their Tren Highly

EDIT
Forgot to mention that ive only gained around 4kg in the last two weeks of my binge but overall Bodyfat hasn't changed much, wouild be some muscle coming back from muscle memory after I lossed some mass due to running bunk gear a while back (mutant labs)

250mg Test (ARL)
350mg Tren (ARL)
500mg EQ(Lambo)
50mcg T3 (ATEC)

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT
Forgot to mention that ive only gained around 4kg in the last two weeks of my binge but overall Bodyfat hasn't changed much, wouild be some muscle coming back from muscle memory after I lossed some mass due to running bunk gear a while back (mutant labs)

Fuck hope she's ok brother, here if you need to talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit house news with the offing part. Can imagine from there evaluation then into the psyc ward? Been through it recently, path isn't great but remember there are forces out of your control & only she can help herself..

As for the training how u keep it steady beats me! Remaining focused and on yourself is the best way. Best of luck in the coming weeks. Stay strong. And there's help out there, utilise it

I'm not trying to knock small labs, cause some new ones can be really good, but some can be in to make a quick buck.

the way I see it, the big labs like lambo etc, are big sophisticated criminal organisations with members that prob have multi million dollar beach homes with kitchens that turn into labs at the press of a button.
they have I.T guys and a Web page set up. pretty elaborate.

where as I imagine some of the small brands could potentially just be a couple of stooges brewing shit in there garage.

so after trying some other labs im personally just gonna keep using lambo and mos. i don't have enough money to keep trying other risky brands that may or may not be top shit.

Youd be surprised but some of these big labs are humble people, i knew a brewer making 20k a week and he was living in housing commission. Some other labs when money was huge live in very nice houses and drive nice cars.Pppl invested there money nicely.

I personnally wouldnt buy anything off ausjuice, just a matter of principal.Last week on a forum he said he never sold his website, then 2 months ago on another website he said he sold 90% of his business.He just sounds dodgy.

Mind you im not critical of lambo, use it, im concentrating more on ausjuice and his dishonesty and story telling.

Youd be surprised but some of these big labs are humble people, i knew a brewer making 20k a week and he was living in housing commission. Some other labs when money was huge live in very nice houses and drive nice cars.Pppl invested there money nicely.

I personnally wouldnt buy anything off ausjuice, just a matter of principal.Last week on a forum he said he never sold his website, then 2 months ago on another website he said he sold 90% of his business.He just sounds dodgy.

Mind you im not critical of lambo, use it, im concentrating more on ausjuice and his dishonesty and story telling.

Yeah mate I wouldn't even bother going through AJ. My first cycle came through him and it was meh. Got ripped off when he handed over to the fake hypertrophy labs so I was pretty pissed about that.
Now that I know people here there's no reason to go back. I trust my suppliers from here, I get better prices and I talk to them through wickr. Why deal with an expensive Web based supplier who has had a lot of image problems recently?

Plenty of people here offer a far better service at a fraction of the price.

@Prime, sorry to hear about your missus bro but at least you found her in time. Borderline heroic really....you have saved a life.

I think what Addar says is right though, probably some therapy or counselling is in order. They are her problems, deep seated issues probably. I'm sure you are not beating her every day or fucking anything that moves behind her back or anything along those lines in which case you can't feel you are responsible.

My cousin went through this year before last, his gf attempted twice in a month. He obviously loved her dearly but had to fight hard not to lose himself and his life in trying to fix her problems. You need to be a support structure but not a crutch - there's a fine line there, only you will know where to draw it.

250mg Test (ARL)
350mg Tren (ARL)
500mg EQ(Lambo)
50mcg T3 (ATEC)

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT

that sucks man.
I would leave her. might be the best thing for her. don't feel guilted into being with someone like that. it will ruin ur life. I have no empathy for people who try to kill themselves. should've jumped off a cliff.
that's one strangers advice, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom