Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
aussie brothers are getting at the 45 page mark where the server slows down...so part 6 is closed (it was 45pages)...please keep posting on this part 7 thread brothers...

Aussie VIPS: AddarInc and Plat

for reference...

damn you guys move fast...

What's the situation with Anavar in Aus? I assume it's available because what else do girls use? But is it also expensive and commonly faked?

Interesting. Another day, another thread.

Training wise I'm back in form. Not missing much of a beat! Which is pretty good. Few weeks then reasses my program, consider heavier weights.

Re: all this TRT and shitty doctor talk from the previous thread.

I went to three different doctors who all basically said "you have depression". They do realise that low test can cause depression, right?
Wouldn't help at all.

Been on 250mg for ~3 weeks now. My dick works fucking perfectly for the first time in nearly 2 years and I feel like I've woken up from a dream. Wish I'd done this a long time ago. And costs me like $7 a week hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not always.. Joint soreness, injuries come along with it. I lifted heavy for too long. Now just more focused on the pump and squeeze!

Tru dat. I was gonna say: always fun, unless you ask your joints... Didn't wanna sound soft >_<

Over time you learn your do's & dont's.. If I'm not in full swing training, at least a solid 8 week, heavy lifting is off the cards. It's not a matter whether I can or can't. I just don't wanna injure myself. Elbows, wrists, shoulders, hamstrings. It's all pretty messy stuff.

Over time you learn your do's & dont's.. If I'm not in full swing training, at least a solid 8 week, heavy lifting is off the cards. It's not a matter whether I can or can't. I just don't wanna injure myself. Elbows, wrists, shoulders, hamstrings. It's all pretty messy stuff.

I can lift heavy as fuck, but I prefer lift 70% with more reps so I don't get injured

Pre loading the night before so I can just wake up and pin... Yay or nay ?
Got an early morning and just seeing if it's an option

Re: all this TRT and shitty doctor talk from the previous thread.

I went to three different doctors who all basically said "you have depression". They do realise that low test can cause depression, right?
Wouldn't help at all.

Been on 250mg for ~3 weeks now. My dick works fucking perfectly for the first time in nearly 2 years and I feel like I've woken up from a dream. Wish I'd done this a long time ago. And costs me like $7 a week hahaha.

Thats great mate, I am going to follow the same path. Fk these shitty doctors if they wont help. Is your test prescribed? what are you on Cyp?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Not always.. Joint soreness, injuries come along with it. I lifted heavy for too long. Now just more focused on the pump and squeeze!

Same, when I was young I would just grind out the heaviest weight I could. Joints paid for it, so I also just focus on squeezing and holding the weight longer. Better results than ever too

damn you guys move fast...

What's the situation with Anavar in Aus? I assume it's available because what else do girls use? But is it also expensive and commonly faked?

got a nice liquid one atm, strength is fucking unreal lol back pumps were nasty on squats

got a nice liquid one atm, strength is fucking unreal lol back pumps were nasty on squats

I'm using some nice anavar caps :) bicep pump if I take a phone call after taking my dose off it lol
Good to see there's some good caps & good liquid var going around

using Etho pharma var at the moment, started about 4 days ago, still early days but i been feeling a bit bloated/fluffy/soft since starting.. Am taking Sdrol as well though and carbs have been high, who knows.
Best var ive used was Baltic pharma. cost an arm and a leg though

using Etho pharma var at the moment, started about 4 days ago, still early days but i been feeling a bit bloated/fluffy/soft since starting.. Am taking Sdrol as well though and carbs have been high, who knows.
Best var ive used was Baltic pharma. cost an arm and a leg though

You should be getting insane pumps n veins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom