Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out Vulcan Lab

Redam

Banned
I see reviews but no intro.

What boards are you on?
How can you ensure your sterilitiy are on par with other labs?
Do you have an autoclave? If so pics with ur name and date.

People have messaged me asking who you are. So im speaking out to you. Im sure you have other handles, what are they and what boards have you been on? Dont be shy

Its coming , just waiting on a few lab samples to be completed is all. Then Ill introduce everything with all our methods. I didnt expect things to take this long honestly the mass spec samples just holding us up. Then I will make a proper and professional introduction. I did send out samples though, cant control whether they make a review or not

Sent using Tapatalk

I see reviews but no intro.

What boards are you on?
How can you ensure your sterilitiy are on par with other labs?
Do you have an autoclave? If so pics with ur name and date.

People have messaged me asking who you are. So im speaking out to you. Im sure you have other handles, what are they and what boards have you been on? Dont be shy

Should the same be asked of signature?

Its coming , just waiting on a few lab samples to be completed is all. Then Ill introduce everything with all our methods. I didnt expect things to take this long honestly the mass spec samples just holding us up. Then I will make a proper and professional introduction. I did send out samples though, cant control whether they make a review or not

Sent using Tapatalk

Alright. Have you been on fourms before? If so which ones

Vulcan's prices are way too high , for an unproven, unknown source that came out of nowhere...I already deleted his list.

Yep, making the site at the moment should be up soon. And I'm not sure what your referring to with high prices, everything is pretty much in check with the norm. Quality over anything

I don't think the prices are too high. They are right about the same as other sources here. Some items maybe a little more, and some a little less than other sources. Either way, I don't look for the cheapest price when buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never go for the cheapest either. I also always tend toward someone that has been around for a while. That's just me though. I hope Vulcan turns out to be a good lab.

I never go for the cheapest either. I also always tend toward someone that has been around for a while. That's just me though. I hope Vulcan turns out to be a good lab.

I agree. I was one of the guys that got samples from Vulcan. Without a doubt his tren a is on point! I'm also running his EQ. I can't vouch for anything else yet but I will be trying some other things as well.

I agree. I was one of the guys that got samples from Vulcan. Without a doubt his tren a is on point! I'm also running his EQ. I can't vouch for anything else yet but I will be trying some other things as well.

I look forward to hearing how the EQ is treating you.

Back
Top Bottom