Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to be listed in source review section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello GearHead. I tried to pm you as asked but it told me I need 50 post to pm. Can you please either pm here or email me at [email protected] to talk about listing me as a US Based UGL source.

Regards,
Dionysus

Hey there is a guy looking for you gearhead in source talk dynosus or something a new ugl needs you to PM him under 50 post ???? Idk let us know what your conclusion is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan Labs. We would very much appreciate it if you guys would consider making us a part of your community! I have been biding my time with post count, trying to get to 50 without crap posts. However if one of the mods wants to show us some love that would be great!

Titan Labs. We would very much appreciate it if you guys would consider making us a part of your community! I have been biding my time with post count, trying to get to 50 without crap posts. However if one of the mods wants to show us some love that would be great!
Samples?...........:eek:

Bros I'm hoping at least you participate enough to get 50 posts before you become listed in community....

The same titan labs from my neck of the woods? Nj? I saw the name and figured you were affiliated with them.

The same titan labs from my neck of the woods? Nj? I saw the name and figured you were affiliated with them.

No sorry bro. I have seen a few "Titan" labs come and go. We are in the south.

Gearhead, that's why I said I'm waiting patiently bro. I agree, it doesn't make sense to post an intro before I can even PM people. I have been here a while. I'm just not the kind of guy that posts if I don't have anything constructive to say.

Ur intro looks fine. Ur almost to 50. Then get with some higher ups and make sure its cool to offer some stuff.

KRAZIEONE

Titan, would definitely love samples! Have years of gear experience....member of olm site for while...I have run tren ace, tren enanth, test enanth, test prop, equip, master on, winny, var....and more and would write detailed reviews of products to test samples....PM me

Good Day,
Just dropped by from MESO. Just tried to PM gearhead but I cant due to the 50 posts rule... Would love to be a part of this community ;)

Best Regards

Good Day,
Just dropped by from MESO. Just tried to PM gearhead but I cant due to the 50 posts rule... Would love to be a part of this community ;)

Best Regards
Ya. Make an intro. Grab a chair and a pad and pen. Strap on your cooler head and let the interview begin. Remember its not a personal attack its only questions to better understand u and your operation. Cool?

KRAZIEONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom