Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

express domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigchief333

I"m the chief, I"m here with express domestic. We have been trying to get our name out there a little more lately, so this looks like it could be a good addition. We have been in the business for a pretty long time, at first brewing for ourselves, then helping complete overfill orders and then email by reference. We have recently expanded and upgraded in pretty much every way to be able to handle it.It would not be truthful for us to say we test every batch, nobody, especially not a domestic source can do that. I can only promise that we will spotcheck everything we have with labmax, get mass specs when we have better access to more reliable ones and pull any questionable products.We have not had a bad batch yet but if it ever does happen we do have the resources to make up for it without question, even if it took all we have to do it. It's easy to make money in this business but it's not so hard to redeem a reputation once it goes bad.

Brewing- of course we don't have a gmp facility, we do pay attention to sterility though, its not very hard to buy scrubs, hairnets and latex gloves. We have a great and very private place to work in, where every base seems to be covered. it's owned so we were able to convert it any way we wanted to, instead of buying a flowhood we had one made by someone we can trust who could create one that is a bit smaller and suited to our purposes. we have a columbus driclave which is a little slower than we would like but it does the job (that will be the next upgrade). We use vac pump filtration (millex gv) but depending on the compound sometimes it is better to use the hand pump, thicker compounds can be hard to control without a manual hand pump.

We have a sufficient shipping network to send out alot of packs safely, but there is a limit to that so sometimes we will shut down for a week. We have been running a pretty consistent ta of 2-5 days, mostly on the low end of that scale. We delete all info as soon as an order is completed, it's not only safer that way but it is also more practical. until friday we are dropping the minimum almost in half to $60 for any guys who would like to try us. the first 10 orders i'll send a free vial of any instock test product.

it will be hard for me to get on here alot tonight so it will be easier to get to me and ask questions at [email protected] if you would like to take a look at the site it's expressdomestic.com

has ANYONE tried these guys? If it's legit... it's exactly what I've been looking for. No PCT or SARMS or anything... but good prices on gear.

Hello, sorry it took me so long to get here but we have been running a sale and we got swamped, our first priority is filling orders, that should always come before advertising. We are running a 30% off sale, we have been running it to get some new reviews but it's up on the site now. speaking of reddit, we were advised to stay away from there which makes sense, it would be like advertising my business on facebook, so we just let that one go. I'm willing to do whatever you guys need in a way that does not compromise the safety or security of us or our customers. we won't be sending any more reps to any boards. i'll be doing this myself from now on, I may not be a constant presence but I'll be able to answer all the questions correctly. We already do ok, but it would be great to expand, for the next 5 days we will be running the 30% special, on top of that we have lowered the minimum to $60 we would have went lower but we have to pay shippers. Free gear and my own testing are worth nothing on forums so I dropped everything as low as I could so people can do their own testing and report back with reviews. Thats really the best thing i could do for right now, If you'd like to try us while the prices are low go ahead and give us a shot, if you would like to wait for more reviews thats cool to, our focus at the moment is on longevity and setting up to be the guys you always here good things about. so for some of the things said up top $10 is fair for shipping, we would go a little lower but we have to pay shippers and offset the cost, within 3 months it will be $5. the price of the test cyp right now is $35-30%=$25 but only a 5 day promo to get our gear out there and tested anonymously by 3rd party.

We strive to be a great domestic source, someone said a drawback is no pct items, we will be adding our oral line withi 2 months and pct items within another 2. We do have some adex, but it's not added yet, just ask. We also have adrol 50ml@50mg/ml for $60 that we will be adding shortly.

We posted there but left immediately, it's very hard to take reddit seriously as a place to read about gear and sources.

it's a requirement to get on review boards to have a shopping cart site hosted outside the u.s., I won't talk much about payment but We are in the u.s. and accept payment in the u.s., It is very dangerous to have your server hosted in the u.s.Noone bit the dust, we are very busy after going public so unless I were to get a rep, I can only be on boards once or twice a day. People don't seem to like reps very much so I am trying not to go that route Also go down the list of all the popular and professional domestic sites they are all hosted outside the u.s., whether it be switzerland,pakistan,turkey or china it's just the business. It's an expensive thing and done with customer security in mind. I just came in to say what's up and sale is ending this weekend, stock is getting a bit low on some items but I have enough orders going out at these prices that there should be reviews up all over the place in 2 weeks to a month. I've decided not to ask my private customers to write reviews because unless they are board members they won't be taken very seriously.

i think he answered that he was advised to ignore reddit. Hes been decently active (and said he'd be too busy to respond often)... and the off-shore registration is common for domestic sources. If it weren't my first cycle... I would have already pulled the trigger, but I won't know what to look for when considering quality and the proper aesthetic qualities in test and the like.

I'm sorry lexx, That was a mistake from one of our shippers, he compromised an entire lot of cyp and we will not send out questionable product. to make it up to you, go on my site and pick and make an order for two vials of test p,npp or liquid anadrol. only one on the adrol though because our stock is starting to run low. I'll send you this first order free of charge and I am very sorry for your inconvienience.Oh please in the order notes give me your forum handle and what forum you are from, and once again sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom