Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer-anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my order pretty fast. The hold up was with the shipping. Shipped on Thursday and was hoping to have it by Saturday however the tracking was slow and it didnt get there until this last Monday. Hammer forgot to send me the tracking but after a quick email he apologized and gave me it. My vials had the new Hammer logo on it and they're definitely more professional. Dont think hes goona go through all the work to disappear. Sure he has or tries to have a personal life outside of this........

You guys are like ravishing hyenas hehehehehe.

Hey hammer iv got a question "I'm not trying to be rude in anyway just wondering"? I have followed you for a while now watching to see how things turned out with you and your still here, I see a lot of reviews on your gear and some bad some good. My question is what are you doing for your raws testing after some of the bad reviews and what do you do if you send out something say test and it someone gets low bloods? I have seen guys say the tren is good then in the same day say his tren is weak or someone post up bloods with their test level in the 1,000 range and you post someone's bloods in the 3,000 range. I have never used your gear because of the mixed reviews but just wonder what you do if someone gets bad gear do you start over with new raws and if so how do you know the new raws are good? Like I said I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just wondering

Hey hammer iv got a question "I'm not trying to be rude in anyway just wondering"? I have followed you for a while now watching to see how things turned out with you and your still here, I see a lot of reviews on your gear and some bad some good. My question is what are you doing for your raws testing after some of the bad reviews and what do you do if you send out something say test and it someone gets low bloods? I have seen guys say the tren is good then in the same day say his tren is weak or someone post up bloods with their test level in the 1,000 range and you post someone's bloods in the 3,000 range. I have never used your gear because of the mixed reviews but just wonder what you do if someone gets bad gear do you start over with new raws and if so how do you know the new raws are good? Like I said I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just wondering

I'm an UGL quality control is my trust I put in my supplier. I've used the same raw source for 4 years now and have had great success. Batches I'm sure will vary bro. It is what it is I'm an UGL not a pharmaceutical company. And if a UGL claims to mass spec their Raws I call BS.

I'm an UGL quality control is my trust I put in my supplier. I've used the same raw source for 4 years now and have had great success. Batches I'm sure will vary bro. It is what it is I'm an UGL not a pharmaceutical company. And if a UGL claims to mass spec their Raws I call BS.

I understand that part and have said that many times on this forum that if a ugl says they put out 100% gear every time they are full of it but what I'm asking you is with the rivews iv seen what do you do when you get bad bloods or a failed labmax. I mean if you put out a batch of test that's getting bad bloods that means all the test you made in that batch is going to be low so if I order from you and get bad bloods do you start over with new raws. I am not trying to question how long you have been doing this or saying you don't know what your doing or that you put out bunk gear but what happens when you do? I have seen you send out replacements just like your tren and iv seen you change from pills to liquid for orals so the tren you sent out for replacements did you start over with new raws from the same place or do you use the same raws. I guess the reasons I'm asking is because I would like to know about an ugl and I don't think it's a hard or unfair question

I understand that part and have said that many times on this forum that if a ugl says they put out 100% gear every time they are full of it but what I'm asking you is with the rivews iv seen what do you do when you get bad bloods or a failed labmax. I mean if you put out a batch of test that's getting bad bloods that means all the test you made in that batch is going to be low so if I order from you and get bad bloods do you start over with new raws. I am not trying to question how long you have been doing this or saying you don't know what your doing or that you put out bunk gear but what happens when you do? I have seen you send out replacements just like your tren and iv seen you change from pills to liquid for orals so the tren you sent out for replacements did you start over with new raws from the same place or do you use the same raws. I guess the reasons I'm asking is because I would like to know about an ugl and I don't think it's a hard or unfair question

Man I haven't had bad bloods come back ever but if I did I would replace that guys test and whoever else has bad bloods. As soon as I get extra time I'm going to start labeling every vial with what batch # it came with. The new labels will have a real batch # on them. Most UGL's use just a generic label and do not track their batches. It's time consuming but will keep things on the up and up.

Everything ive used and my friends have used of hammers have been great. I have been on TRT for 6 years so I know if my test drops. The only time their were complaints the issue was resolved very quickly.

Anyway..... we gonna see some tracking #'s tonight hammer?

That's what I was wondering like I said I'm not trying to get in a pissing match with you on how long or what you have been doing, I have just been following you on here and meso and I'm asking all these ugls the same question I asked you. I know this is an illegal business and when we buy this stuff we really can't ask or make you do anything but it's nice to know you have stuck around and that you answered my question if for some reason someone did end up with bad gear because a lot of ugls would be like oh well sorry about your luck

Everything ive used and my friends have used of hammers have been great. I have been on TRT for 6 years so I know if my test drops. The only time their were complaints the issue was resolved very quickly.

Anyway..... we gonna see some tracking #'s tonight hammer?

I wasn't question his product bro and like I said iv been following reviews on him so I know if someone has said bad or good, I simply asked what happens when he gets a batch of bad raws. I guess you ain't allowed to ask that tho without sounding like a dick

I wasn't question his product bro and like I said iv been following reviews on him so I know if someone has said bad or good, I simply asked what happens when he gets a batch of bad raws. I guess you ain't allowed to ask that tho without sounding like a dick

Its a good question but Hammer is a good dude. He would figure it out either way plus fix the orders in the batch. Seen it done by him before.

He fixed the problem i had with him, stand up guy. like i have said before i have went though him 3 times and only a small hiccup which he fixed. But JZP i do see your point and its a great question you don't sound like a dick you have the right to know.

JZP is not a dick at all. He has every right to ask that question. It doesn't put me at any security risk to answer it and you guys are putting my gear in your bodies i would be asking questions too. I wouldn't want an idiot or a corner cutter brewing my gear. You guys cannot see what goes on at these UGL's so you have to trust me to have integrity ...which I do. I have bent over backwards to please each and every customer I've ever had. That's why I have an excellent customer base built and have been around a bit now. I ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY CUSTOMERS. And during the few issues that have popped up I've never ran from them I stood strong and kept communication on point and fixed the issue. This is a CRAZY business guys you have no idea what I go through sometimes to keep it rolling it's fucking stupid lol lol. But if you order from us I will guarantee you your gear will be brewed, packed and shipped with INTEGRITY :)

Bro was not putting down your question at all. Just inputting my experience. Nothing wrong with asking questions and hammer is always pretty straight forward. Sorry if I came off like that. I was just hungry. When I'm hungry I'm angry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom