Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for a source with.....

Aesthetics907

a good test prop/tren ace/mast prop blend. Preferably higher than 50/50/50, or higher tren/mast and lower test. Anyone know of any good ones?

Your asking to get taken with this post. Be aware of shady people pushing stuff.

I appreciate your concern, however I'm not some newbie here and I'm not looking to do a trade, just asking about people's experiences with blends like these and if anyone knows of good labs. Don't pay so much attention to post counts, I've been here since 2013 but made a new name recently.

I'm not paying attention to post counts, who said that. I'm just trying help you. Good luck.

If you weren't than I apologize for jumping to conclusions. It just seems like so many people think anyone who has low post counts doesn't know what the fuck they are doing and it gets extremely annoying. But thanks for lookin out.

a good test prop/tren ace/mast prop blend. Preferably higher than 50/50/50, or higher tren/mast and lower test. Anyone know of any good ones?

I started messing with Robo, can't vouch for the quality YET, but I'm pretty sure they offer ace-prop-mast blend at 100-100-100

I don't like blends. Your stuck with those ratios and can't change. I do a custom blend myself but minimum order is 200ml to be worth my while.

Not many people run blends anymore except test and eq blend in my experience

I started messing with Robo, can't vouch for the quality YET, but I'm pretty sure they offer ace-prop-mast blend at 100-100-100

I can 100%vouch for ROBO quality. Great stuff ...

sigma cutmix, it has 100mg of test prop, 100mg of mast prop, and 100mg of tren ace, and believe it or not it actually over dosed, alpha-usa carries it

I appreciate your concern, however I'm not some newbie here and I'm not looking to do a trade, just asking about people's experiences with blends like these and if anyone knows of good labs. Don't pay so much attention to post counts, I've been here since 2013 but made a new name recently.

This man is g2g. Serious about his gear and serious when he says he is looking to buy.

I'm new to this forum stuff just thought I'd say hello :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey buddy! Welcome to the amazing evo family.. Stay up a new thread and into yourself!

Back
Top Bottom