Join Evolutionary Forums

Thread: Matrix pharma or T-RX alpha labs

Matrix pharma or T-RX alpha labs

Hello everyone! I didn't know if anyone has used any of these products or have heard of them? I currently have the T-RX alpha labs tren ace and test e 250 from matrix pharma the question I have has anyone used them and had good results? I'm currently on week 2 1/2 weeks of the tren and I've had the sides of imsomnia and loss of appetite but I haven't seen much of a strength increase.

It's underdosed I heard but still real stuff.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? PM me

Daaamn that explains it! I need to find a better domestic supplier. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak2008 View Post
    Daaamn that explains it! I need to find a better domestic supplier. Thank you!
    Stick around. Theres awesome domestics here
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

I sure will... Has anyone have any info on Power Pharma trip? Odd sounding name I think.

Cyborg Humanoid Bodybuilder Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I sure will... Has anyone have any info on Power Pharma trip? Odd sounding name I think.
    Hey gymfreak , hang in there , there is a ton of sources out there that have silly names , some might be real but most are junk , stick around and inerduce your self start posting questions build up your post let people get to know you and , someone might know someone that knows someone . Best thing to do is to be patient ! Good luck

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder jp4355's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone! I didn't know if anyone has used any of these products or have heard of them? I currently have the T-RX alpha labs tren ace and test e 250 from matrix pharma the question I have has anyone used them and had good results? I'm currently on week 2 1/2 weeks of the tren and I've had the sides of imsomnia and loss of appetite but I haven't seen much of a strength increase.
    I've done Tren quite a few times and never had a "Loss of Appetite", in fact the reverse was true, I ate like a Horse (insert laugh track), Really did.
    No Insomnia either, unless the "Vicious Night Sweats" were keeping you awake..............................JP
    P.S.
    Strength went through the Roof, like 50 lb increase in all lifts in 2 weeks, loved it.
    Got one coming up, soon.
    P.S.S.
    Sorry, not either one of those Companies. I don't know them.

The loss of appetite was coming from the anadrol. I dropped the Adrol and my appetite returned! Thank god! I was dang near throwing up trying to eat my meals. I think I may lower the doseage to 25mg or so

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Daaamn that explains it! I need to find domestic-supply.com Thank you!
    You said it bro