Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Matrix pharma or T-RX alpha labs

Gymfreak2008

Newbie Brother
Registered
Hello everyone! I didn't know if anyone has used any of these products or have heard of them? I currently have the T-RX alpha labs tren ace and test e 250 from matrix pharma the question I have has anyone used them and had good results? I'm currently on week 2 1/2 weeks of the tren and I've had the sides of imsomnia and loss of appetite but I haven't seen much of a strength increase.

I sure will... Has anyone have any info on Power Pharma trip? Odd sounding name I think.

Hey gymfreak , hang in there , there is a ton of sources out there that have silly names , some might be real but most are junk , stick around and inerduce your self start posting questions build up your post let people get to know you and , someone might know someone that knows someone . Best thing to do is to be patient ! Good luck

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Hello everyone! I didn't know if anyone has used any of these products or have heard of them? I currently have the T-RX alpha labs tren ace and test e 250 from matrix pharma the question I have has anyone used them and had good results? I'm currently on week 2 1/2 weeks of the tren and I've had the sides of imsomnia and loss of appetite but I haven't seen much of a strength increase.
I've done Tren quite a few times and never had a "Loss of Appetite", in fact the reverse was true, I ate like a Horse (insert laugh track), Really did.
No Insomnia either, unless the "Vicious Night Sweats" were keeping you awake..............................JP
P.S.
Strength went through the Roof, like 50 lb increase in all lifts in 2 weeks, loved it.
Got one coming up, soon.
P.S.S.
Sorry, not either one of those Companies. I don't know them.

The loss of appetite was coming from the anadrol. I dropped the Adrol and my appetite returned! Thank god! I was dang near throwing up trying to eat my meals. I think I may lower the doseage to 25mg or so

Back
Top Bottom