Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My favorite sources part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesmi

Staff
A lot of guys have been hitting me up needing trusted sources. I will be adding to this list as we go along. I am still in the process of tirelessly testing out and helping get new sources approved on here so please be patient. There will be more approved. To get a Steve approval you must not only have great gear, but also great overall customer service.. and you must maintain that high standard to remain on this thread.

1. Domestic-supply.com is a good source

2. N2bm. sells all your go to supplements (PCT and test boosting for cycle)

4. esarms. sells sarm's

you can PM me for a discount code to add when you checkout which will save you even more money and if you can't PM yet then drop me a visitor message or simply post on this thread requesting it. and I will get right back to you!

PS: I also wanted to mention I have 2 Ebooks out. First is on a 12 week bulking cycle for anyone who wants a simple, short and easy to follow guide on bulking. The other is a fasting/cutting book on shredding down fast and safely. Both books are very affordable and is well worth it vs. spending 10X more on some cookie cutter book or an idiot personal trainer. you can purchase them on amazon here>> http://goo.gl/Vy5WA7

Last edited:
Rite on man newbie here looking for the rite info and help to succeed with my fitness goals. I see you all over this site what exactly is your part in all of this?

bro roidmass is top notch...been using their gear for sometime now...good results...good quality

Rite on man newbie here looking for the rite info and help to succeed with my fitness goals. I see you all over this site what exactly is your part in all of this?

I am head moderator of evo.. if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me and I also should be contacted if you ever need discounts from our sponsors or even approved sources.

Last edited:
Roidmass has an awesome selection to choose from, and Tadeas is very kind, helpful, and knowledgeable with quick response. Thanks brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Roidmass has an awesome selection to choose from, and Tadeas is very kind, helpful, and knowledgeable with quick response. Thanks brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dennis 50, thanks for the kind words. :) I'm doing my best to help evo members. If anyone has questions feel free to PM me or you can email me directly at: [email protected]

Looking for a trusted source to sell true Anavar (preferably Alpha Pharma).
Also it needs to be sent from European shipping points.
Any recommendations ?

Yeah not beat up the home brew junk but I got I infection even free I would take a pass on home brew.

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

Discount code?

yeah you have to PM me for that brother.. not allowed to post on here

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah not beat up the home brew junk but I got I infection even free I would take a pass on home brew.

home brew you never know what you are getting so going with these guys is a good bet

Most ugls are homebrew. I worked for 2 of the bestest names in the UK and I can guarantee you would never have heard a bad word about their gear until they started scamming people. Homebrew is too easy only a retard would fuck it up

don't forget to hit me up guys for a discount code. if you don't have enough posts to PM me, then post up on here, and I will PM it to you

I just signed up to this forum, currently living in the uk. I'm assuming this source is USA based?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom