Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps Gear

I always thought the same thing! Haha, how could customs let any of that shit go through? Lol well it was good while it lasted but now I'm kinda screwed.

I always thought the same thing! Haha, how could customs let any of that shit go through? Lol well it was good while it lasted but now I'm kinda screwed.

Stick to domestic bro, and im not sure. If youve seen where your packs come from ask yourself "what would anyone within the US be ordering from that country," lol. Maybe im just not diverse enough but I would say customs has an idea that if they screen a % of packs from certain places, they'll get seizures. Order a large pack from a country known for another drug and I bet it'll be randomly inspected lol. Honestly China is such a major importer it offers people a buffer.

No felicity, due to the seizures I now have multiple addressed... I agree, that would be stupid. And it seems when you order from Naps which is out of Moldova, you don't get product from there. A lot comes from china and if you buy indian pharm then it comes from india, all depends on makers. Weird how that stuff works. I counted myself screwed but then my last box pasted customs 15 cyp and 2 deca. Roll of the dice when you order out of the country, that's what led me to this board...

Stick to domestic bro, and im not sure. If youve seen where your packs come from ask yourself "what would anyone within the US be ordering from that country," lol. Maybe im just not diverse enough but I would say customs has an idea that if they screen a % of packs from certain places, they'll get seizures. Order a large pack from a country known for another drug and I bet it'll be randomly inspected lol. Honestly China is such a major importer it offers people a buffer.

Actually I have the same mind set as you ive just never had another choice. Only one I have right now is domestic supply but someone pm d me that when I had like 2 posts so I disregarded them. The only pack that ever got seized was dragon pharm and that was from China lol.

No felicity, due to the seizures I now have multiple addressed... I agree, that would be stupid. And it seems when you order from Naps which is out of Moldova, you don't get product from there. A lot comes from china and if you buy indian pharm then it comes from india, all depends on makers. Weird how that stuff works. I counted myself screwed but then my last box pasted customs 15 cyp and 2 deca. Roll of the dice when you order out of the country, that's what led me to this board...
How do you have multiple addresses? He told me to send it to a friend... as if I know people that I can just send felonys to hahahah

Where you been? Tried to Pm you but apparently your inbox is full.

Look at it this way...if my PM box is full, at least nobody can read my (new) PMs, that shouldn't be reading them. ;)

I cleaned out my box, just for you.

I saw the emails. I've just been swamped lately with a bunch of other things.

yes i got it from this board. i cant say for sure, im just over four weeks in 600/600 test eq. i feel like im sort of on a trt dose of testosterone, but that could just be placebo from the fact that im sticking myself twice a week and that im out of $400

Do tell. Shouldn't have RAN!!!

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

does DS have any idea when they will have pharmacom anavar back in stock?>

You can either send him an email (to the email on his site) or post the question in his "back in stock" thread.

Don't be saying that about proform, I've got two cycles ready to go from them.

Really should get blood work before you make those kind of claims, I don't think Arabian brought them here to sell underdosed crap.
On another note, for those risk takers out there, naps carries alpha pharma now.
well they aint here no more and im claiming that in five weeks i dont feel shit

any idea how much that will run me?

It really depends on which test you get but for the purpose of checking if your gear is dosed properly, you should make sure the TT/FT test you get will show your actual value and not the max value of >1500. So i would put the range at 50-150 with a 15% coupon through privatemedlabs

When is the last time you had blood work done and what did it cover?

well they aint here no more and im claiming that in five weeks i dont feel shit
Proform wasn't a fly by night lab. They had more than 10 years in the business and left the business for what is believed to be personal issues. They were also backed by a highly respected mod here, so I find it hard to believe it would be underdosed....but like I said, my upcoming cycle is proform gear, so, mainly I hope you're wrong or I gotta figure something else out, don't wanna waste a cycle and 8 months time for bunk gear.

I've used about all of naps gear. Alpha, hardcore, or Jenshi were decent when I used them. But it's been a while. Hope this helps.

Naps is bad??? I have an order from them on the way right now! My roommate is on gear from them at the moment and claims it's good, but not sure what to think of that to be honest. I work out more than he does! I don't plan on doing my cycle for another year, so plenty of time to make changes for me.

Last edited:
Naps is bad??? I have an order from them on the way right now! My roommate is on gear from them at the moment and claims it's good, but not sure what to think of that to be honest. I work out more than he does! I don't plan on doing my cycle for another year, so plenty of time to make changes for me. OP, I'm in Texas too and my roommate's gear took about 20 business days to arrive from Naps in Moldova. Mine should be here in about 12 business days...

Just lacking quality control IMO.

PS: I don't think it is in good taste to post where a source is shipping from. Might want to edit your post.

Naps has had MAJOR issues for the past 3 or 4 years. There is a community that will only use NAPS and they are completely happy with that (I'm not knocking them) but I am not one of those ppl. I had a bad experience with those guys took OVER 6 month for a small order 2 oils and 3 packs of tabs to arrive. That was the last time I used INT for my goods. Just do some reading and check other boards to see if the problems or praises are isolated.

Back
Top Bottom